Quantcast

calling out swcc (moth)

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i want tug boat there as well so tug if you can please make it out to zube so we can finally be men about all of this crap and just ride, i'd be honored to meet you.

and bring your girlfriend Moth with you. hell, fly in this marlboro lady as well so i can fullfill her desire to be dominated by myself as well.

ZUBE and you ladies are phucked.

I call out ANY AND ALL SWCC MEMBERS HERE AND NOW CUZ YOUR ASS IS MINE! just give me some proper time and training in the saddle and your cycling career days will be completely vanquished, i can only promise you that.

for the love of the Almighty Himself, lets's ride you dumphucks!

so if you ladies have it in you to get to fight for what you believe in by entering the heart of the lion chamber as i did coming out to your ride after being 'banned' from your forum, then let's see what you really are made of and if you all have the collective balls to equal one one hundreth the pure titanium mine are made of and bring ALL of your ladies up north as i will be ready and waiting.

See you at Zube, ladies.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and i will be riding with two broken knuckles as i lost it the other day and some walls and two by fours were disintegtrated but i'll still punk your ass.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i say these things only because both Mike and Scott spit in my face although i do not believe that any of them intentionally meant to hurt me but they did and i thank them greatly cuz that is the fire under my ass.

you all let me down and which one of your ladies was it that opened up her punk mouth and said "if you wanna go phur an 'A' ride then split, now" all sarcastically, thinking she's someone to me in front of her group of faggots in which it was well known whom that sedimentary speech was designed for now don't we?
that's how you all attend to humanity? yeah, if it's all right with you and most definately even if it's not, you all are weak and i'd rather save my monies for the real thing.

thanks for the fuel cuz now it has become the basis of swcc's demise. you're phucked.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
hmmm, i wonder if now would be a goOd time to announce to the world that i still smoke cigarrettes and that i smoked TWO on the day of the 18.8 average ride with Mike and THREE on the one with scott and all BEFORE the rides in the morning.

and yes, it's a hard habit to break especially when you've been doing it since the age of fourteen. again, southern WOMENS cycling club. mutha phucking pansies.

and i will quit smoking.....eventually but it just goes so well with crack....da.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
change is not overnight and just why would it be that a smoker of seventeen years would pay $2300 for a bicycle if not but to better oneself and to help aid in the quitting of smoking?

crap, i just now purchased my first ever real bicycle and so far have yet to ride it alongside a real man. Lance, you around bud?

Zube bitches.