Quantcast

cam mccual bike

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
anybody know what bike that is came is riding in that vid. The red Trek what model and year is that??

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
05/06 trek remedy.

it was custom though, lowered to 4 inches i believe....

and i thought that going to trek university was a waste.

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
i don't think so because in the vid the bike is an airshock. On the trek website its coil.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
You are wrong.

it is a remedy. i had to go to a thing called trek university a year ago. (as in the time that video was made)

the numerous trek reps, when we reached the full suspension section of the trek propaganda, told us he rode a remedy. remedies came in that color red that year. Sessions were did not have airshocks at that time either. It is true, that in certain parts of the video he is on a session, the gold/black one, and other parts he is on the jack.

but the red bike is a remedy.

BOoom

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Cam rides a cusomized Remedy 66 for most stuff, lowered to 4 inches with a hydraulic gyro and his shifter mounted on his downtube. Although for awhile he was riding a Remedy 66 at full travel.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
Cam rides a cusomized Remedy 66 for most stuff, lowered to 4 inches with a hydraulic gyro and his shifter mounted on his downtube. Although for awhile he was riding a Remedy 66 at full travel.

sick! i was wondering how he was wraping his cables up 3 times around on one run...
and more info on the hydro giro? saw it at interbike, but no word since. bet they're a bitch to bleed.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
well, the hydro gyro is made by a german company, but it isn't being produced for the public yet. i heard it is a great product, and should be released in the April-May window of 07, but that is assuming everything works out for mass production.

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
A friend of mine at United Bicycle Parts told me they are going to carry the hydraulic gyro which is made by Trixer

looks pretty smooth to me.
Aaaand in other news KHE is going to make a MTB version of the popular bmx freecoaster hub, the Geisha. Sh!ts gonna be off the hook next season. . .

WoodsRider11

Chimp
Jun 2, 2005
CT
the bike in the pic is not the same as the one in the vid...in that vid and at that comp he was riding a bike that had nothing but trek written on it....

judge for yourself...that comp was in '05 by the way...idk how he could be on an '07