Quantcast

camel backs.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Just bought an Osprey Raptor 10. Fit is spot on, very adjustable, lots of storage. My only complaint would be the sternum strap loosening while riding.

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
what about the giegerigs that are pressurized squeeze the bite block and it sprays

not trying to spam my own product but this has been very popular
Sounds like it blows. User review from backcountry.com:

Rating for this product: 1 out of 5
You might not suck, but this pack does

By: mos4049143
September 13, 2010

So I got one of these packs (from another site) and it was a total joke. The workmanship, design, and quality of the materials, buckles, etc were all Walmart style. I actually think you could get a better JanSport pack at Walmart, throw a ziplock bag in it, sit on it for "Pressure" and get the same result for $100 less. You have to pump the thing 80 - 100 times to get the water out, so you might save energy sucking when the pack is lower than your body, but it uses a lot of hand energy to pump. If you keep your standard Camelback or other hydration pack at back level, it is almost energy neutral to suck water out. If you want a constant flow of water from a pack to share with your dog just hold your hose lower than your hydration bladder and let the natural laws of siphoning take effect (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siphon)and you can do this for free with any current pack you might have.

Trust me, you will want your money back.
Stick with quality established hydration like Vaude, Deuter, Osprey, Camelbak, Dakine, etc...

whoopwhoop

Chimp
Oct 1, 2010
I rock a Mule NV. The back ventilation works so-so but it has room for all my stuff. Plus, I like the open pack pouch area. It's a perfect fit for my 661 EVO knee pads