Quantcast

Can Anyone In Aliso Viejo Help Me Bleed My Hayes Brakes Tonight????

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
adrenalinjunky18 said:
Hey Im Gonna Buy A Bleed Kit Today To Bleed My Brakes But I Dont Know How, Can Someone In The Area Come By And Help Meor Teach Me How To. Thanks :)
You want someone to come over to YOUR house to bleed YOUR brakes? that sounds like a bargain, sign me up. :rolleyes:

you're more than welcome to come over to my place with a 6pack of sierra nevada and i'll HELP you bleed your brakes, as long as they're hayes.

BTW, what's up with the capitalizing every word? your grammar teacher would be so proud. :p

Brian
949-500-8562

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Don't bother with a bleed kit. Just go to Kragen or somewhere, get some DOT 3&4 fluid and grab a bottle of soda/water on your way out. I'll help you, but if they're HFX 9's I'll try my best. I can cover you with MAG's.

Greg
(949) 735-6600

Oct 26, 2003
socal
sweet they are mags!!! i didnt mean come to my house i will go anywhere to learn how to do this so i dont have to spend 50 bucks at the lbs to bleed them. anyone who would be willing to help out a fellow rm would be greatly apprecited!! please call me 949 553 3432

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
hey junkie.. I just figured out how to bleed it.. it's same as the old style. remember that lil brass hose thingie... you insert that into the front of the master cylinder.. No need to open the resorvoir plate.
I just got a set for my GF..