Quantcast

Can I get a whut whut? Holla at a cracka!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Yeah....thread title had nothing to do with anything.

I'm just going to say that Christmas is WAY WAY WAY more fun when you have kids.

I was reading Emily's french book with her last night. (a Santa related story).

Anyway, her french is coming along really well. So as I'm reading she's clueing into more an more words. Anyway, we were sitting beside the fireplace (with a fire going). The story mentions Santa coming down "la cheminée". Emily pauses and has an epiphany. We're sitting beside OUR cheminée. This means Santa will be coming down here! So we'll have to put the fire out before he comes! And we'll have to take the doors off!

I know these are revelations that most/all kids eventually have. It's just really fun when it's your own kid. It was just really funny watching her eyes and seeing the wheels turning as she was piecing it all together.....

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yeah....thread title had nothing to do with anything.

I'm just going to say that Christmas is WAY WAY WAY more fun when you have kids.
I beg to differ.

If you have kids you can't get drunk while decorating the tree, then have 'disturb teh neighbors' sex in living rooms for 3 hours followed by bong rips, nakedness & more booze.

Well, I guess you can do those things if you have kids. :eek:

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I beg to differ.

If you have kids you can't get drunk while decorating the tree, then have 'disturb teh neighbors' sex in living rooms for 3 hours followed by bong rips, nakedness & more booze.

My parents always did.

It was just weird because I was 17 until they finally stopped doing it.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I beg to differ.

You need Christmas for that? Well I guess you need Christmas for the tree. But not really.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I beg to differ.

SOMEBODY had conservative parents...

RaindogT

Monkey
Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City
As a secular progressive, commie, 'euthanize everybody' pin wearing, no more births-- abortion is the only option believing, drug using, gay marriage supporting, America and Christmas hating liberal-- I am offended at the creation of this thread.

But you are right-- Christmas is a whole lot of fun with kids-- My 5 and 3 yr. old boys are bursting with anticipation....