Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Buffets are probably one of the most affected "restaurants" with the COVID...which belongs in this thread IMO. I just don't get the point of a buffet. Like, am I given a sack and then I fill it up and then take it home and freeze everything, then live off of it for the next 3 months? Why would you want to eat that much shitty food?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Absent last minute poor polling by Labour I will be voting green.

It is ridiculous that it is still legal for any company, especially huge corporations, to put out new [devices] that are powered by hydrocarbon combustion. That you are still allowed to advertise a 3L Luxury Sedan in a society who understands that climate change is happening and that tobacco advertising is wrong is a bit of a cog diff worry.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It has another purpose. It's the only region of the country I drive through and am not nagged incessantly with the thought of 'I bet there's some fun stuff here'
There are some fun trails in Kentucky. Parts of Kentucky could be a nice if it weren't for the Kentuckians.

To be fair, most places in the US would be nicer less Americans.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
in less than 24 hours $20,000 was raised for ed "fROMOHIO" crawford from the band fIREHOSE...he has been living out of his car since july and had some medical issues....

beyond cool

20201012_202407.jpg

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Messin, son. You don't remember all that 'based' shit before the unite the right nonsense? It's pepe dialectic. Plus I just associate all internet based nazi shit with you because I find your fascination with 4chan back then kind of giggly.

Anyway, watch the video. It's a story of hope. Of joy.
i used to troll /b/ back before the nazis ran all the regular btards off.

unrelated once upon a time i came across your picture on 4chan:

1602557279175.png