Quantcast

Cane Creek Help

Dhmann

Chimp
Sep 24, 2004
I got a Double Barrel a few months ago and managed to bend the shock bolt so bad it wouldnt come out of the mount kit (the spherical bearing), so I had to hit the bearing out. Basically now I dont have one of the bearings so cant use the shock. I was looking at getting another one and a new mount kit but dont know where from. I have also been looking at running it with a conventional mounting kit (bush and mount kit) however i believe its a bigger size than most other shock (shock eyelet id is around 16mm).

Is there anyway that the double barrel can be run using a conventional mount kit? If so where can I get one?

If not where can I get spares for the original style mount kit? Bearing in mind Iam based in the UK.

thanks

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Hmm, I have a feeling you're probably right about trying to 'ghetto rig' a traditional bushing/bolt set up...So with that in mind, I would give Malcom a call at 800-234-2725 (East Coast time, btw) and see if he can hook you up...

Don't know if they have any UK distributors...

AtTheGates

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Malcolm is pretty good about returning e-mail and it's a lot less expensive than an international call. Just use the E-mail link on the CC site. I bought a db about a month ago and had a lot of questions about compatability and hardware. I usually got a response within a business day.