Quantcast

canfield formula 1

wonderboy76

Chimp
May 25, 2006
hello i am a guy from norway, and i am about to buy the 06 canfield f1..
i am a freerider and will use it for that.. is there any cons and pros about the frame..

is the race face diabolus fit and how is it whit a monster fork.. i am currently running a demo9 and the new english steel dh from 24seven..

i think the canfiel is looking very cool and smooth..

thenks for some good answers from people who has the canfield them self..

kinggonch

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
Golly old england
1 - if your gonna buy the f1, i recomend a light build, unless your gonna do extreem freeride. (like me) so boxxers or 888 will be the trick.

2 - canfield is a very unique linkage design, and i quote from chriss, ''the depest fealing linkage on the market'' and a perfet 3 to 1 shock ratio.

3 - buy a canfield and you get quality, hand made, the elephants testicular fortitude.

i have a signature, and damn proud of it, will never look at another framein the same way again.

oh and the new 24/7 dh bike is the darkangel dh, the demo is from spesialized. ;)

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
Bashee is also made by pacific.

I had a Formula 1 last year... I'm waiting for my new one to show up for this year. It's a rad bike. So fast, so smooth, a very awesome bike. I'm guessing mine will be in the 37-39 pound range this year, it was 43 last year with a pretty heavy built up. It works awesome for dh racing as well as freeriding. You'll most likely be very happy with it.

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
CHilled with Chris Canfield all weekend at the open. Got to demo that and 2 new prototypes one a 5-6" the other a 6-7". Its pretty much safe to say that anything with his name on it is 100% garunteed the Sh$T. I was able to just hop on and go like I owned the things. The bomb, hands down. Thats all comin from a loyal brooklyn owner too!

kinggonch

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
Golly old england
Thrillkil said:
That list is only representative of the brands which Pacific either owns or uses under license to produce bikes for them to sell themselves. It does not encompass the myriad other companies which contract labour out to the Pacific factory.
yep. im getting confused with the signaturs and f1's

but yeah my sig rules and the f1's look just as bad ass. no other frame can come close.

canfield = best on the planet:cool: