Quantcast

Canfield, Gonch Signature.

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
sweet. Canfield frames are sick. You'll love it. I know I loved mine last year and will love the new one this year!

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
kinggonch said:
I'll be picking up a romic some time soon. but eventually im hoping to put an avt mtn 3.0 on her.

Well, stop hoping. You can NOT put an Avy MTN-3 on that bike. The shock is way to long !! You can put on a DHS 3,0 which will work just as perfect !:)

What is special about the frame compared to a F1 or a FattyFat ?

flymybike

Monkey
Jan 7, 2004
Jackson Hole
First it's a steel main frame. It has a head angle to fit a 12" fork. Slightly more progressive than a Fatty Fat. Plus it's hand made, meaning chris cut and shaped each gusset and fit every tube together. Stood there with a welding mask on and made sure everything came together perfect. The lower links are one of a kind too.

kinggonch

Chimp
Jul 8, 2004
Golly old england
seismic said:
Well, stop hoping. You can NOT put an Avy MTN-3 on that bike. The shock is way to long !! You can put on a DHS 3,0 which will work just as perfect !:)

What is special about the frame compared to a F1 or a FattyFat ?

cheers for that, only realized after looking at the design page 11.4" ish. oh well.

as for the frame. what Lance said, and more. its just, well, yeah, its mine thats what makes it special.

gonch