Quantcast

Canfield Lucky sizing help!

djb

Monkey
Apr 6, 2006
VanCity
Hey, hopefully someone can help me out with this!
I'm looking at buying a Canfield Lucky frame, size medium but I'm not sure if it'll fit that well for me. I'm about 5'8, and ride a little of everything.

I've tried searching the web for some sizing help, but haven't had much luck.

I'm hoping someone on here rides the same frame, around my same height, and can tell me how it fits?

Probably the wrong place to post this but I'm running on 2 hours of sleep over the past 3 days :nopity:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Hey, hopefully someone can help me out with this!
I'm looking at buying a Canfield Lucky frame, size medium but I'm not sure if it'll fit that well for me. I'm about 5'8, and ride a little of everything.

I've tried searching the web for some sizing help, but haven't had much luck.

I'm hoping someone on here rides the same frame, around my same height, and can tell me how it fits?

Probably the wrong place to post this but I'm running on 2 hours of sleep over the past 3 days :nopity:
Youd be fine on a medium. you can be tight on a Small or just about right on a medium. Small you can go layback post and a 70mm+ stem or medium reg post and a 50-70mm stem.

jon-boy

Monkey
May 26, 2004
Vancouver BC
The frames have a fairly long TT for the size. I had a large which was fine at 6'2" but a touch shorter on the TT would have been perfect.

Thus a small may be spot on for you.

chober

Monkey
Nov 21, 2004
Pasadena, CA
My friend has a medium and I'm 5'9, he was also running a 55mm stem on it and it felt ok. If this is gonna be your only bike its got a decent amount of tt for climbing but still nimble enough for everything else.