Quantcast

Canfield

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Question for Canadian Monkeys: Anybody have a set of Crampons???? How was the order process??? Shipping length, charge.....any brokerage/duty issues??? I'm looking to order a set next week and want the goods.

cheers

Aug 31, 2005
Pure hell.

When i ordered mine they were still having issues with their manufacturer.

First i received the pedals in a crappy package and pins were missing, then i received pins with bad length, and then after 3 months and many emails i could try the pedals.

Also, on the website the pedals have gold/ti axles and the canfield logo etched on the pedal body but in fact it's an all black pedal with an alu axle.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Pure hell.

When i ordered mine they were still having issues with their manufacturer.

First i received the pedals in a crappy package and pins were missing, then i received pins with bad length, and then after 3 months and many emails i could try the pedals.

Also, on the website the pedals have gold/ti axles and the canfield logo etched on the pedal body but in fact it's an all black pedal with an alu axle.
Yeah anywase......

Chris never said the to nitride was in production just the opposite and I have a black set as well as blue. Packaging is spoton pins are all there etc... if your customs molested the box that's not there issue.... if there packaging was bad in a smashed sense that's mail not them....
so to clear your ramblings up:
they do come in a variety oxford I've posted the packaging over a year ago with my set and weights with pins...
The pedals rock and are worth it.....

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
I know the pedals are sick......Ti-ni spindles make no difference to me......I'm a function>Form person. They've been out for a few years so I'd assume any manufacturer issues would be cleared up. Just kinda currious how the ordering experience was.....its hit or miss having stuff sent to Can.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Have them shipped as warranty and no invoice inside.... Have them email thei nvoice to you and all should be good...

Ive sent alot of parts to Canada and only a couple of times did stuff get held up 1 of which was to the point the guy called them and moved it forward...
Thats pretty good considering how many of my parts have ended up north.... So Id be confident in it, they ship from oregon... The warehouse is there...

supramk388

Chimp
Oct 20, 2010
Albuquerque
Question for Canadian Monkeys: Anybody have a set of Crampons???? How was the order process??? Shipping length, charge.....any brokerage/duty issues??? I'm looking to order a set next week and want the goods.

cheers
I just talked with Lance and they have never had an issue shipping pedals to Canada.

I have ordered twice from here
http://canfieldbrothers.com/shop/products-page/pedals/

and received my pedals 2-3 days later. I am in the US but just stating how easy the process was using the web site.

As far as the quality of the pedals and packaging, no worries on that. All 3 sets that I have ordered came with a nice box and two sets of pins (short and long). Pedals are all still running strong with no issues to date on all 3 bikes.