Quantcast

cannondale 2005 Linup

Yanick

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Laval, Qc.
Many bike don't have Shimano drivetrain, lots of SRAM trigger with either Magura or Juicy Brake. Still some XT/XTR dual control, but not much.

Some frame color are... well discusting. Very few are great.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
Alright, why does the top of the line Chase (1) not have a chainguide? The spec looks real weird: Manitou Stance (why not Sherman Jumper), gears with no chainguide? Weird.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
So you decided to take the plunge eh??? You should probablly just sell it now, there's no way you can get the new floater on an old frame. :D

Kornphlake said:
So you decided to take the plunge eh??? You should probablly just sell it now, there's no way you can get the new floater on an old frame. :D
LOL! Yeah no kidding. With the deal the guy gave me on it I might just be able to pull it off.

Seriously, you've got to see this color in person. So friggin' bright. Now that I think about I'm probably going to be having MORE dogs chase after me and more drunk bikers run into me on my way to work :help:

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
Maybe you'll have to get another one of those resses peanut butter cups shirts so the rescue team will be able to find your body after the accident.

That reminds me, I've still got that old Cannondale "Headshock/Judy" Shirt that looks like a pack of mice have gone to town on. NOW I've got a reason to wear it in public! Sweet :cool:

Come to think of it, where DID that Reese's shirt go? :think: I bet my wife threw it away hoping I wouldn't notice. Dang it! :mumble: I'll have to guard my C'dale shirt now.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Anyone notice that the Prophet kinda looks like an old Foes Weasel?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
my fav. :)

been chased many a time by guys on things that look like this :D

Yanick

Chimp
Sep 11, 2001
Laval, Qc.
Anyone notice that the Scalpel Team come with a Lefty Speed Carbon Fox Inertia :confused:

does Fox really make a internal valving/system for the Lefty? After Manitou SPV internal, now Fox. Wonder if my 3 years old DLR Lefty can be upgrade to any of those...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
they finally did the chase model right, is it just me or is there no chain guide on it :think: i saw aaron on that at snowshoe and the bike looks killer props to c-dale :thumb:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Did anyone notice the specs on the chase finally the holly rollers will be available, that is if the model actually ships with them :rolleyes:

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
The prophet looks nice, especially with that new Lefty! It does look like a weasel/Heckler; or maybe they had some old Killer V frames around and hacked them into a FS bike! :)