Quantcast

Can't wait till friday

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
the whole thrill about 21st birthdays (in america) is the fact that you can drink legally. if you can drink legally at 18, youre 21st birthday is worthless.

that is all.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Have a great Birthday ukjason.
Nevermind us, we're bored, sarcastic, mean bastards....but you love us ;)

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
the whole thrill about 21st birthdays (in america) is the fact that you can drink legally. if you can drink legally at 18, youre 21st birthday is worthless
Don't mind them UK, any birthday is a good reason to get pissed. HBD. My 40th is coming up and I plan on getting trashed. Plus the GF is taking me to play with strippers :banana:

Good times, good times

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
i think people see it as a mile stone in life
Having recently turned 21 myself, I see your point, but the only real significance for me was that I could go out and legally buy my own beer, instead of mooching off my friends. Just another New World influence I guess... have fun getting wasted :cheers:

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Maybe he should fly over here to celebrate his birthday so that it does have special significance. If'n his turns out anything like mine did, the money he'd save by buds buyin' him drinks all night would more than cover the cost of the flight. :cheers: Proust!