Quantcast

cap forest shuttles this weekend?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Shuttle? Why not climb the 2,500 feet and earn your turns? I just don't understand you freeride guys.

I dont understand you narrow minded XC types... dont classify me as "you freeride guy". You dont even know me. Ive earned plenty of my turns riding in cap for well over 7 years now...

Reasons for a shuttle tomorow:

1. Havent ridden the big bikes in well over 4 months since Ive been riding my XC bike this winter, and I want to get a good ride on it to get comfortable for the PA shuttle day.

2. Have new brakes on the big bike that I want broken in before the following weekends shuttle day at PA.

3. My XC bike is down because the rear wheel is needing work.

4. I only have a few hours to ride in the morning.

nuclear 674

Monkey
Aug 12, 2005
ahead of you!!!
:rofl: I know you and you should ride to the top, in the back of a shuttle truck. I will have to catch up with you at PA next weekend. Have a good ride tomorrow if you make it out.

gtastro

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
in the 253
I dont understand you narrow minded XC types... dont classify me as "you freeride guy". You dont even know me. Ive earned plenty of my turns riding in cap for well over 7 years now...

Reasons for a shuttle tomorow:

1. Havent ridden the big bikes in well over 4 months since Ive been riding my XC bike this winter, and I want to get a good ride on it to get comfortable for the PA shuttle day.

2. Have new brakes on the big bike that I want broken in before the following weekends shuttle day at PA.

3. My XC bike is down because the rear wheel is needing work.

4. I only have a few hours to ride in the morning.

damien = devil to all those that ride XC

I also need to earn my turns but wuoldnt it be nice to have the wind blowing in your hair in the back of a truck.

And when and where is that savour of a shuttle truck ganna be?

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
damien = devil to all those that ride XC

I also need to earn my turns but wuoldnt it be nice to have the wind blowing in your hair in the back of a truck.

And when and where is that savour of a shuttle truck ganna be?
Sunday 9am at the start of c-line... usually.... brakecheck is one of the crew who rides this schedule...

BTW, Long time no see... I expect Dirty ratfarmer to post next......

gtastro

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
in the 253
Sunday 9am at the start of c-line... usually.... brakecheck is one of the crew who rides this schedule...

BTW, Long time no see... I expect Dirty ratfarmer to post next......
Ive been lurking so long I only have like 30 post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!