Quantcast

Cap forest Sunday 9am

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Cuz we climbed Corral Pass in the cold rain, rode thru the blustery windy cold ass snow, and descended a muddy rainy mucky Ranger Creek trail, never complained once, and was stoked to be riding. That folks is true grit and character. :)
Ya ya....but is he cute? :devil:

Just kiding! I love rides like that crappy weather, bad conditions but you are just have a blast out there riding your ass off :)

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Amy- I don't need a ride. I will have my rig this weekend. With that in mind, if anyone needs a ride, i will have a couple spots open.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Capitol Forest dreamin.......

that was good Oly thanx for being the ride leader even though ride leaders are dumb. Me an my pal had us a great time and it was great riding with everyone. :)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Glad ya had a good time. We did pretty well considering there were 10 riders in the pack. Usually there is something that goes wrong. Im glad i was able to show you guys the cap goods. Theres plenty more where that came from......

D

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Thanks D for the ride. That was a great intro to capitol forest. I will be back there plenty.

It was nice meeting all you folks.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
66 said:
Thanks D for the ride. That was a great intro to capitol forest. I will be back there plenty.

It was nice meeting all you folks.
I can map out some other good routes. Some similar to today, and one suitable for the PDC. Soon it will be pretty sloppy... believe it or not today was exceptional conditions.....

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
oly said:
I can map out some other good routes. Some similar to today, and one suitable for the PDC. Soon it will be pretty sloppy... believe it or not today was exceptional conditions.....
I would love maps of more DH trails. If you have the time I would much appreciate it.