Quantcast

Capitol Forest Super D#3, Series Final 8.18.07

JimEG

Chimp
May 29, 2006
Capitol Forest
This is it, #3 the series Super D final and another killer Super D course. We will be racing off of the top again, descending over 2000' over 5 miles on a super flowy course that has seen 200+ hours of volunteer labor from FOCF in the last couple weeks.

The series title contenders Fanatik racer John "mr smooth" Pitton and gl6 racer Bernie "the hard man" Miller are all tied up in points and both will be giving it as they go for the 2007 KING of Capitol Forest expert/pro title and belt buckle. Watching this one unfold will be almost as much fun as the racing itself, almost.

So come out and support Capitol Forest and FOCF through this fund raising event series.

Link:
http://www.capitolforest.com/racesFOCF07.html

See you Saturday.

Shuttle capacity is limited to 105 racers, so preregister for a guaranteed free ride to the top.

-FOCF
:rockout:

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I was planning on going...but looks like I'm going to whistlery instead...sounds like more fun to me anyhow :-)

*no offense*

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Coolness, Mutoli is da Queen! haha.

i'm sorry i didn't make it out to a race this year, i've never raced but this was one series i was planning on breaking the race virginity. Thanks all the same to the guys doing the work to put on these awesome events that are fully worthy of support.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hey I was on the north side (Straddleline ORV Park) of Capitol last weekend.

The clay was kind "soupy"

I was sweep riding the WORCS (www.worcsracing.com) series the last two weekends. What a difference a week makes. lol Rding my dirt bike was a blast. I foud if you go below a certain speed, I fell over. If I went over a certain speed, I fell over or ended up "off trail"

However I did tent it and survived the rain in a dry tent. (thank goodness)

Bike afterwords

Picked up leaves ln my clay covered helmet. I took the small branch off as it was freaking my out. Didn't know some leaves stayed. :)