Quantcast

Caption this photo!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
awesomeness x10. :rofl:
i wish i knew how to knit though. :(

That tattoo ranks among my list of the coolest tattoos ever, along with the likes of Jimmydean's son's flaming marshmallow. :thumb:
That is a horrible tattoo. If her arm weren't placed above a pile of yarn I would have thought it was supposed to be a removed testicle with two nails in it. Hell I still think it looks more like that. Avoid women with nail-in-testicle tattoos.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
That is a horrible tattoo. If her arm weren't placed above a pile of yarn I would have thought it was supposed to be a removed testicle with two nails in it. Hell I still think it looks more like that. Avoid women with nail-in-testicle tattoos.
It is the french tip nail job that really gets me goin'. that is so rockabilly chic!

maddog17

Turbo Monkey
Jan 20, 2008
Methuen, Mass. U.S.A.
hi!! i'm a pretentious douche covered with tatoos because i think it's the coolest thing to do. why pay rent, or shower or buy normal fitting clothes when i can be a cool looking hipster. just to prove my douchery, look at my faggy shoes and this t-shirt. hell i'm even wearing a knitted hat and it's fvcking 90 degrees out!! LOOK AT ME GODDAMMIT!!!! I'M THE EPITOMY OF COOL!!!!! KNEEL BEFORE YOUR GOD!!!!

oooops.... went off on a bit of a tangent there. sorry

he's still a douche tho

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
TN's new ink:
I say there's a new pop-culture name for this sort of improportionality: wristle (not to be confused with cankle)

la_cleta said:
Im wearing my lil sister's clothes!
On a semi-related note: On my commute home, about 2 months ago, there was a fixie riding guy zooming along thinking he was cooler than a Sub Zero freezer. He was passing peeps on the right, endangering pedestrians, and running stop signs (at one point, coming with-in .02 seconds of dying...).

I pulled up next to him (I caught him after passing on the left and stopping at all road crossings...yes, I am holier than thou) on a straight away and asked the capri-wearing jackass how much he paid his little sister for his pants. He didn't think it was funny and used the next arterial to exit the trail.

Good riddance.

Oct 8, 2005
Mexico
On a semi-related note: On my commute home, about 2 months ago, there was a fixie riding guy zooming along thinking he was cooler than a Sub Zero freezer. He was passing peeps on the right, endangering pedestrians, and running stop signs (at one point, coming with-in .02 seconds of dying...).

I pulled up next to him (I caught him after passing on the left and stopping at all road crossings...yes, I am holier than thou) on a straight away and asked the capri-wearing jackass how much he paid his little sister for his pants. He didn't think it was funny and used the next arterial to exit the trail.

Good riddance.
Nice one!
The only good thing about fixie riders is the fact that by using tight pants their sperm count will go down and so the possibility of getting their female partner pregnant... :weee: