Quantcast

Carpool-2009 Season.

dettmore101

Chimp
Apr 6, 2009
If any one is interested in saving a little gas this season, I am willing to carpool up to Diablo. I hope to be spending a good portion of my weekends up there this season. My car can hold up to 7 people and 5 bikes. All are welcome. I drive from Rutherford, NJ (Giant Stadium area) Just off of rout 3,21 or 17. If any one else is interested in putting their money into their bike instead of their tank let me know.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
If I hadn't just bought a car this winter for the express purpose of transporting my bike this would've been perfect for me.

7 people and five bikes? Big SUV with roof and hitch racks?

Luckynumber13

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
NJ
yeah i'd be interested, i live like 10 minutes away from Rutherford, near GW bridge, not to save gas but i need a couple more years to drive...

Last edited:

jerseydirt

Turbo Monkey
May 6, 2007
dirty jerz
thats just dumb, way to not contribute to this thread. GAWD! I live in franklin lakes, I would be happy to carpool if you pass my exit.

dettmore101

Chimp
Apr 6, 2009
I am not sure if I will pass your exit. I drive up R-80 to R-23. If you feel like jumping in mid-route feel free.

That guy above may be joking, but I will be driving a van, although it is not that sketchy! What else fits five bikes. Four on back one inside.

If you are interested email me and we can contact each other that way. dettmore101@yahoo.com