Casn anyone translate this?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Originally posted by rockracing
yeah, like a white slider perhaps ?
Duh!!

But with all the crazy Euro giberish in there, I can see the words 170 millimeters and 350 Euros next to one another. If that's the price it's damn cheap, and it would be nice to know if uses some sort of damping system or if the stanchions are filled up with little kitty cats :blah:

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
it says something about the shermans being to expensive for the dj kids , and then it goes on to talk about the manitou stance with 170mm travel and adjustable rebound damping and thru axle for 350 euro.

also in the line the "flow" with 150mm (6" for the yanks) travel, SC, onepointfive and 325euro

"static" for street/dirt 80/100mm travel 285euro

last paragraph seemingly talks about another , cheaper spv line.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
Originally posted by Inclag
Duh!!

But with all the crazy Euro giberish in there, I can see the words 170 millimeters and 350 Euros next to one another. If that's the price it's damn cheap, and it would be nice to know if uses some sort of damping system or if the stanchions are filled up with little kitty cats :blah:

sounds like the swan song of tpc sport or whatever its called now.

maybe this is what the sherman jumper evolved into, its really really cheap hope those prices are real.

Enduro

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
A country with no mountains
Young dirters can't afford a Sherman (Manitous top of the range freeride fork) so number 1 suspension fork manufacturer Manitou comes up with the Stance line. Objective: same performance as the Sherman, but only half the price. This way, the Stance Kingpin (with 170mm (7") of travel, thru axle and adjustable rebound damping) retails for just 350 euros. Other Stance forks:
Flow: 150mm (6") of travel, simple arch (no Reverse Arch I guess) and 1,5" steerer: 325 euros.
Static: Street/Dirt fork, 80mm (3") to 100mm (4") of travel, 285 euros.

Another new thing is the Radium rear shock with a simplified SPV platform damping system.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Something about "Dirt Kids" not being able to afford the Sherman...for them we now have the "stance" line of forks...same sherman performance but only about half so expensive...the Kingpin has at that price 170mm travel, [what I assume is TPC] damping, and [I think] a thruaxle. Other models are the Flow (1.5 HT 150mm), Static (street and dirt fork, 85-100mm). Also says something about a new type of damper, Radium, that's a 'simplified SPV'; it's partially covered by the pinkbike logo, and I'd need a dictionary to translate it fully anyhow.

MD

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Originally posted by MikeD
Something about "Dirt Kids" not being able to afford the Sherman...for them we now have the "stance" line of forks...same sherman performance but only about half so expensive...the Kingpin has at that price 170mm travel, [what I assume is TPC] damping, and [I think] a thruaxle. Other models are the Flow (1.5 HT 150mm), Static (street and dirt fork, 85-100mm). Also says something about a new type of damper, Radium, that's a 'simplified SPV'; it's partially covered by the pinkbike logo, and I'd need a dictionary to translate it fully anyhow.

MD
Mike is pretty close.

good job! :thumb: