Quantcast

Catty Woods Halloween Jam - Oct 23 (costumes required)

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
I will be on the grill with some special type stuff. Last Jam I had Jamaican beef patties and the guys from NYC were stoked.

So hectic down here with all the rain. I was trying to get my trails buff for a end of season jam but the rain has my trails looking like its March not october.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Saw the Jam poster on the PAwoods site. Would love to head out there. Need to see if I can get it schedule. Place was so much fun last year and I'd like to get another line or 2 under my belt.

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Ok, I'm 100% in now. Most likely will be there on the early side and not staying late.

Tortuga: anything I can bring to help out your cause, besides money to buy and eat your food? Also, do you know what time the crew is going to start the day? Chances are it will be a morning thing for me, so I'd like to arrive to help untarp, sweep, etc....

TortugaTonta

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Ok, I'm 100% in now. Most likely will be there on the early side and not staying late.

Tortuga: anything I can bring to help out your cause, besides money to buy and eat your food? Also, do you know what time the crew is going to start the day? Chances are it will be a morning thing for me, so I'd like to arrive to help untarp, sweep, etc....
Flash is allways there early. I try to get there around 10 but it seems I allways have to get something last minute + the 1.5 hour drive gets me there closer to 11.

Thanks for the offer but I should be ok, Chris cleared out a trail and a new place to set up right by the rollin so I can drive my truck in. It makes it easy to bring plenty of supplies and have evrything right there.

c ya sunday. p.s. I hear the trails are running awsome, I haven't been up in a couple weeks. . .

Mutt

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Lost on Long Island
Boooo Rain. Hope it clears for Sun. Thanks for the heads up TT, I didn't realize you were that far away from catty. Where are you at? If your to the east from the allentown area, you should trip out to long island sometime.