Quantcast

**** CBDR GMT ****

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Spanks for the words... it helps. I mainly just need to be able to let this stuff be real and get it out. To read and hear it from my mouth and others helps it be felt and understood. We've been rocking this boat in a similar fashion for years, I am just now saying I can't go on like this. She's saying the same...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Spanks for the words... it helps. I mainly just need to be able to let this stuff be real and get it out. To read and hear it from my mouth and others helps it be felt and understood. We've been rocking this boat in a similar fashion for years, I am just now saying I can't go on like this. She's saying the same...
i thought that's what the fruit was for?

:busted:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Sedona. Meh.

Just got a hot lap on some tamer trails yesterday afternoon, we didn't have much time after working most of the day then stopping by Over The Edge to buy a map and get some beta. Turns out one of the best descents in the area basically drops right back to the AirBnB we're staying at, so I have a solid route planned for this afternoon right from the house. Stoked.

Scars are so hawt right now.
So much winning, :thumb:

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sedona. Meh.

Just got a hot lap on some tamer trails yesterday afternoon, we didn't have much time after working most of the day then stopping by Over The Edge to buy a map and get some beta. Turns out one of the best descents in the area basically drops right back to the AirBnB we're staying at, so I have a solid route planned for this afternoon right from the house. Stoked.

Scars are so hawt right now.
I'm officially jelly.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I don't understand how one fucks one's dried fruit stash, and am ok not knowing.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Spending the day working on a new trail, rumored to be intentionally very technical in nature and bike focused. Our county is starting to get it.
Good progress made. I bet we moved 2 tons of dirt and rock today The trail is going to be a treat; intentionally favoring a downhill flow, multiple rock drops, some steep slab rollers, all as A/B lines with the blessing of the County.
:clapping: