Quantcast

Cedric Gracia on Sunn Bikes

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
cool sunn must be trying to relive the glory days again. They signed up Anne Caro not too long ago. I wonder how long it is before we see Nico leaving Lapirre

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
cool sunn must be trying to relive the glory days again. They signed up Anne Caro not too long ago. I wonder how long it is before we see Nico leaving Lapirre
Wishfull thinking but not gonna happen, Nico isn't going anywhere for a while he has a few yrs on his contract still with Lapierre and has been with them for 5 yrs already. Besides, its all about Rally for him, he just took stage win and 3rd overall at Monte Carlo :)

It will be interesting to see what Cedric has up his sleeve, I predict a smaller euro company that needs some press.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Mic Pascal still has some legs left... pls bail him out of MSC's miseries.
If my memory is accurate, he may have been the first to a WC round on flats. I think??

aj-monkey

Monkey
Oct 11, 2007
Squampton, BC
This would be great. CG back to where it all began for him. I grew up watching him race on a Sunn with AC and Nico. (I think they were all on the same team?)

P.T.W

Monkey
May 6, 2007
christchurch nz
Mic Pascal still has some legs left... pls bail him out of MSC's miseries.
If my memory is accurate, he may have been the first to a WC round on flats. I think??
Warner???? Thats the earliest i can remember but wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't the 1st:confused:
Stick... calling the Stickman:weee:

NoUseForAName

Monkey
Mar 26, 2008
Warner???? Thats the earliest i can remember but wouldn't be suprised if he wasn't the 1st:confused:
Stick... calling the Stickman:weee:
Must have been Warner, because that was so far back in the day it hurts.

WEdit: Warner - Kaprun 1996.

Was Pascal even racing then?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
looks rockshox equipped, especially since he's sponsored by RS. CG has been the poster boy racer for marzo for ever and a half!

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
looks rockshox equipped, especially since he's sponsored by RS. CG has been the poster boy racer for marzo for ever and a half!
I dunno if I'd say that, only since like 05 or 06. I think like every year except his last year on cannondale he was always manitou.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Must have been Warner, because that was so far back in the day it hurts.

WEdit: Warner - Kaprun 1996.

Was Pascal even racing then?
Warner was the first (i think?), and I believe Palmer was the 2nd when he won at Big Bear in '99. Pascal's first year in seniors was '98 but he didn't win a WC until 2000.

Warner's result came after it rained for the top guys, Palm's was fully legit. . . you decide who's first.

rayhaan

Monkey
Oct 18, 2007
ireland
yup it's without a doubt a vivid, with a boxxer up front.

very interesting,
nice line up of sponsors,
it is going to be interesting to see what Panaracer has to offer, because their road tyres and XC offerings are quite spectacular.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Seriously that's the last bike I see him on. Completely not his style of riding. Strange.