Quantcast

Cedric Gracia unplugged

Panza

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
After the Vigo World Cup we wanted to do a short interview with CG. Though it wasn't his best weekend he's been as talkative as a waterfall. Thus those intended few minutes stretched into a 12 minute interview session with Cedric speaking his mind on the slopestyle mania in mountain biking, skinsuits and racers who prostitute themselves... Enjoy!

http://www.frontlinemag.net/news.php?news_id=400

/PF

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Well done...something satisfying about seeing a rider mature. (ok....slightly mature, still saying 'gay' and 'f@ck' a bit much haha)

Hella well done audio and video on this, very pro interviewer too. Please go to every race.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I met the interviewer in Vigo in the press center. Seemed like a really good guy. The questions were perfect to get Cedric to open up and start talking. Well done.

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
and he says about slopestyle events: "it's not really mountain biking..."

Loving it! Great interview, good to hear from CG. He's due to win sometime soon.

pedalmunky

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Well done. I'd never seen frontline until clicking on the links in the 'monkey, and I must admit so far it's got the best World Cup coverage. Good on ya.

Panza

Chimp
Nov 30, 2005
I met the interviewer in Vigo in the press center. Seemed like a really good guy. The questions were perfect to get Cedric to open up and start talking. Well done.
Haha... thanks a lot. Those compliments would make my mom very proud! I remember you too. Great time in the smelly Vigo press center!

At first I was a little bit concerned that the interview was too long. But you never really fall asleep when CG speaks. You just have to ask him the right questions once in a while.
So, we'll see who's going too be our next interview victims in Champéry. I'll definitely try to get Nico in front of the cam.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Haha... thanks a lot. Those compliments would make my mom very proud! I remember you too. Great time in the smelly Vigo press center!

At first I was a little bit concerned that the interview was too long. But you never really fall asleep when CG speaks. You just have to ask him the right questions once in a while.
So, we'll see who's going too be our next interview victims in Champéry. I'll definitely try to get Nico in front of the cam.
Man, did that place ever stink, and the little snacks they brought in were horrid. With most riders it would have been too long I think, but Cedric is interesting enough to keep the tape rolling.