Quantcast

Central-ish Massachusetts Trails

Other

Chimp
Jul 8, 2007
Not sure if this is the proper forum for this...

But, I live in Ashland currently, and grew up in Charlton, and have been an avid trail rider for years. Favorite jaunts in the area still remain a lot of the Trustees of Reservations sites (particularly Tully Lake, and the ones in Medfield and Dover), Bigelow, Bay Circuit, Upton State, WMA, Vietnam, and Leominster State

But I'm always looking for more recommendations, of course.

I noticed there are of Mass residents posting here, so, please, if you guys could impart some of your more enjoyable rides in the region, I would greatly appreciate it.

And could anyone give more information on any organized events/rides/races in the region, too?

Thanks!

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Hey Other! The suggestion to check out NEMBA is great advice, thanks Pedaler. I'm the chapter president for Blackstone Valley NEMBA. We do a regular Wednesday night ride that moves around from week to week but is always posted in the Massachusetts forum at nemba.org and to the chapter email list. We also get out weekly and do some trailwork in Vietnam every Tuesday night from ~5:00 till dark. Feel free to drop me an email or private message if you want more info or just start digging around on the NEMBA website.