Quantcast

Chainsaw?

Milton Burl

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Issaquompton
Wondering if anyone headed out to seatac tommorow has a chiansaw they would bring over to softies real quick. Most of it is running again but there is a log in the new beginner line which should be rideable a little later in the day. I attatched a pic so you know what your in for. See ya........
Zeb

Attachments

talusslope

Chimp
Apr 6, 2007
sst, WA
well I have I nice big 7hp chainsaw. but its a bit heavy to carry on my bike to the trails and my dad won't take me down unless I have prof that the city will allow us to use it back there, so if I could get some info (real or not) on if they are aloud I could most likely do something about those logs.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Why don't you lazies just buy a cheap axe and leave it around the jumps.:monkeydance:

A bunch of guys could make short work choppin just one deadfall, a chainsaw is overkill. It would be damn quick and easy.... but still overkill.

SnowboardinWA

Monkey
Feb 23, 2007
Tacoma, WA
Why don't you lazies just buy a cheap axe and leave it around the jumps.:monkeydance:

A bunch of guys could make short work choppin just one deadfall, a chainsaw is overkill. It would be damn quick and easy.... but still overkill.
And then a ceral murder with surgical gloves on will come get that axe and use it on me. Good thing YOUR finger prints are on it......LOL

Milton Burl

Chimp
Jan 12, 2006
Issaquompton
"You Lazies".........hmmm?
No worries, we were able to pivot the log out of the way .......everything but 420 is running, the beginner line is still soft from a fresh rebuild. Highlife is dialed but make sure you get a good pump on the 2nd one....#3 is the longest one.
Zeb