Quantcast

Charlotte Pics

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
Tammy got pics of everyone at Charlotte this weekend and if you would like a full size emailed to you, email me at psycle_on@yahoo.com . It would be really cool for those of you who get a full size to paypal $1 or so to the above email address to help us recover the cost of the camera and Tammy's bug spray for standing out there all day etc. etc. :cool: :cool: I will try to clean up the full size pics before I send them to you.
The gallery link is http://steve6719.fotopic.net/c265985_1.html Enjoy!!

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Please note, too, that the full size high resolution pictures can be color corrected (and lightened where I tried shooting without the flash :rolleyes: ), so will look much nicer than the reduced, uncorrected pictures on the gallery link. ;)

See example below: :thumb:

Attachments

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
A couple from my camera.

Chris and juan, disgustingly fast.

Steve. Sorry, it got way dark a few mins before you came through. At least I had my big flash though.

I have a few more good ones from my cam, then film and brady's d70. I had a lot of fun even though my bike wasn't rideable.

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
Did ya'll get dumped on??? I live about 10 miles north/west of Catawba and we got a flash flood around 5PM - 7PM

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
zod said:
Did ya'll get dumped on??? I live about 10 miles north/west of Catawba and we got a flash flood around 5PM - 7PM
The rain dumped about 10 minutes after the DH awards.
It was perfect timing for the race, but my drive home was super sketchy.
I needed a jet ski.
I had a blast at this race BTW. It was fun.
And I can't wait to get back up there with the small bike and play on the MTN-X. Juan said it was the most fun course they have had all year.
Tammy and Steve thx for those pics. I need to get a couple of them.
And Andrew, did you happen to snap any of me? I need one for a specific reason. Thx. I hope you get your bike fixed by Wednesday.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Hey James and Andrew! It was really nice meeting you guys as well. And thanks for all the photography advice Andrew - I'm hoping to get plenty of practice in now that I'm done racing, so hopefully I'll be able to get some really worthwhile shots next season. :thumb:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
Jeremy R said:
I needed a jet ski.
And I can't wait to get back up there with the small bike and play on the MTN-X. Juan said it was the most fun course they have had all year.
And Andrew, did you happen to snap any of me? I need one for a specific reason. Thx. I hope you get your bike fixed by Wednesday.
I actually did not on my camera, but I got a way nice one of you practicing the berms at the top on Brady's camera.

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
T-Pirate said:
A couple from my camera.
Steve. Sorry, it got way dark a few mins before you came through. At least I had my big flash though.
Thanks a bunch for the pics! It was really nice to meet you and put a face with a name. After meeting you, I can say that the mtb community is lucky to have young guys with your positive attitue around :thumb: .

If you get a chance, if you could email your pic to me at dhsteve@gmail.com, that would be awesome!

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Jeremy R said:
I needed a jet ski.
what time are you planning on coming out there... anytime is fine.

It was nice to meet everyone this weekend.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
CC,
I will try to get out there by 5:30 or so on Wednesday.
I just talked to Matt and he is coming out.

Doug,
I don't know the where the results will be posted at.
I took the DH. Give me a call if you want the lowdown
on the race.
I am looking foward to racing 4x next year.
I gotta transform my 5-spot. :)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
Jeremy R said:
CC,
I will try to get out there by 5:30 or so on Wednesday.
I just talked to Matt and he is coming out.

Doug,
I don't know the where the results will be posted at.
I took the DH. Give me a call if you want the lowdown
on the race.
I am looking foward to racing 4x next year.
I gotta transform my 5-spot. :)
sounds good, we'll be out there.