Quantcast

CHDH #2, Race #1 Vid, Speed Trap Pumped Up!

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Yo!

CHDH Race #2 is next weekend!!! June 9th and 10th

Check the Race #1 vid from All Out Pro ....

http://www.alloutprodux.com/CHDH07.mov

The course for race #2 is more improved even faster!!!

Gamut USA and Sandhill Racing have pumped up the Speed Trap Award to $550 in cash money!!!!

THE number plates and CHDH Event shirts while supplies last.

Saturday practice will be from 10 AM to 5 PM.

Saturday Reg is $55.

Register online now for only $45.

http://www.bikereg.com/events/Default.asp?pid=1169

More details for the CHDH here ...

http://www.ridesfo.com/servlet/Page?template=chdh

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Werd!

Btw, the ROCK jump is back after the G out is back to .... should be interesting ....

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
i just picked up everything i need from The Hub in Roseville so the bike will be ship shape and ready to roll by next week! see all you guys there, look for us in the tent thats probably laying on its side from the wind.

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Is there a road gap on this one? When I was there last time Blake was tossing the idea around for one.
I believe there is. Road gap or step down. I haven't been out there yet. We'll be out there this weekend to check it out. I'll take pics.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
Siiiiiick video. Got me all pumped about that race again. Killer course.

Now I'm bummed I can't make the next race.. I'll be there in Sept for sure though.

desmo

Chimp
Apr 26, 2007
Stars not aligned for this to be my 1st race, so I will be volunteering to help keep the show going, of course Camera will be in hand :)

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
You got Heath!

The reg has opened up and will close on early Friday morning ... 6/7

The rock jump after the G-out might out now because the Rangers don't want all the rocks there .....

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
thank you so much for reopening the reg. it made it easier for so many people like me and my riding buddies. can't wait for the race and to slam countless monsters!!

driftsrfun

Chimp
Sep 14, 2006
paradise
i liked the course last year a lot, fast and flowy...

when your going really fast its not good to put lips everywhere, and the flat bits need to go

the course is a fast course, leave it to what it is and don't draw it out

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
i liked the course last year a lot, fast and flowy...

when your going really fast its not good to put lips everywhere, and the flat bits need to go

the course is a fast course, leave it to what it is and don't draw it out
If the rangers, let us keep the new course we designed for #2 .... it will be faster and more flowy ...

ride23

Chimp
Apr 5, 2004
Also, don't forget your number plates! If you raced in race #1, don't forget your number plates. You will be using the same THE number plates.

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
can't wait for this race, the first one was so much fun.

the only downfall was the port-a-potties, those things ended up so gross and disgusting! they were so covered in fecal matter all inside and were completely unusable by 10am sunday.

anything you can do about those? get more of them or get them cleaned frequently?

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
good luck to yall i am so bummed i crashed today on my first run and did a number of flips.. i hit that wood launch ramp and i think i landed in the next turn i came at that thing with way to much speed.

well i wont be there sunday i cant ever move my wrist and i brused my ribs.

good thing this is a 3 race series first race 4th place race 2 dead.....

late see yall in north star.

marc

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
Thanks Brian! Just got back from the doctors, and the status isn't good. They said I fractured my left wrist and it looks like I won't make opening week of North Star. I should be good to go by the second weekend. I believe I'll have a cast for 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know why they chose to put that stupid wood ramp in the middle of the course. Even though it was my fault for hitting it too fast, that course just sucked. The paramedics were sleeping and did nothing but give me a heat pack which was not what I needed. But at least I made it home okay.

Late

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Thanks Brian! Just got back from the doctors, and the status isn't good. They said I fractured my left wrist and it looks like I won't make opening week of North Star. I should be good to go by the second weekend. I believe I'll have a cast for 2 to 3 weeks.

I don't know why they chose to put that stupid wood ramp in the middle of the course. Even though it was my fault for hitting it too fast, that course just sucked. The paramedics were sleeping and did nothing but give me a heat pack which was not what I needed. But at least I made it home okay.

Late
I got your voice mail on the way home from the race. I crashed my brains out right outta the gate. Jumped up and continued on. Placed 5th.....

Bummer about your wrist. You should have just taped it bro!!!!!! Just kidding.

Does this mean that you will not be in Northstar so we will not be attending J's wedding??

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
well at this point i am going to say yes. i mean i have a friend that has had 2 or 3 broken wrist and he was up and going in two weeks.

i got 2 and a half weeks till n-star i will be cutting my cast off after two weeks.

i can allready move my wrist and fingers with no pain.

i will keep you updated..

congrats on 5th place but we all no if you didnt crash you would of had the 1st spot. that damn course..