Quantcast

Cheap-ass Minions!

Tdiddy

Monkey
Apr 8, 2009
they're available all the time on chainreaction for 30 plus free shipping if you get enough stuff. I'm usually cautious about these deals as sometimes they snake you with the single ply versions, but I don't think they make a single ply 2.7. Anyway, sounds like a good deal, but if you want a size you'll use for only 11 dollars more, check out crc.

John Jameson

Chimp
Nov 12, 2009
Right side of the Sierras
I've also seen that crc deal, also a steal. No single-ply either, I ride 2.7's so it worked out perfectly for me, although I know they are not for everyone. I stumbled on this deal when I was ordering new bars so just wanted to let fellow "fat rollers" know of their cheapness.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
I bought some of those minions off jenson. The low price is only for the rear tire, and they're 60A. Never ridden 60A before, and it's a bit more sketchy than I was expecting. They have swampthings on there as well for 20 bucks or less, but it's for the 60A again. I tried running the swampthing/DHR combo this past weekend and it wasn't great. At the very least I'm gonna try and find a 42A front minion.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
I bought some of those minions off jenson. The low price is only for the rear tire, and they're 60A. Never ridden 60A before, and it's a bit more sketchy than I was expecting. They have swampthings on there as well for 20 bucks or less, but it's for the 60A again. I tried running the swampthing/DHR combo this past weekend and it wasn't great. At the very least I'm gonna try and find a 42A front minion.
they have 2.7 42a DHR's for the same low price.