Quantcast

Check it out, just uploaded new Fride Website.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
frideswag.com said:
Have you tried turkey spam! it's actually super good. Uh, if you just finished a industry related website, would you tell anyone?
I have not tried turkey spam... yet.

I don't mind the post, I just wanted to use the cool animated SPAM gif. Other people here do the same. (Post their websites, that is)

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
SkaredShtles said:
That doesn't make it right. :mumble:

What is so wrong about it? I maybe don't understand the forum etiquit. or however you spell that. I was under the impression that a bike forum is where you talk about bike industry related topics, wheter it's pictures, events, websites, new bikes out. I am assuming it is because it is my website? So if someone else posted it, it would not be considered spam?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
frideswag.com said:
What is so wrong about it? I maybe don't understand the forum etiquit. or however you spell that. I was under the impression that a bike forum is where you talk about bike industry related topics, wheter it's pictures, events, websites, new bikes out. I am assuming it is because it is my website? So if someone else posted it, it would not be considered spam?
You did not offer free bacon with purchase. :nonono:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
frideswag.com said:
If you want people to use your commercial website - pay RM and advertise here. Then I can block you with Adblocker. :D

Until then, leave it as an innocuous link in your sig like you have now.

Just imagine if everyone who had a commercial website associated with biking put up a thread like this............

splat

Nam I am
Ciaran said:
You did not offer free bacon with purchase. :nonono:
mmmmm :drool:

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam

Any excuse to use monty python :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Echo said:
If you asshats didn't bump his thread every 10 seconds bitching about it, it would just sink into oblivion.
Who's bitching? I'm just having fun posting random Spam related images. :D

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
<snip>Just imagine if everyone who had a commercial website associated with biking put up a thread like this............
It would what??? Drown out all of our other noise??? I didn't check it out, but I figure there could be some benefit to it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Killer site man, good use of pics, and really seems to fit the brand...

One thing, your link on the "media" page is bad for the Mike Metz can can shot...

It brings up the lower pic, might have to edit that "zone" so the html points to the correct pic...just fyi

:thumb: though...

Aug 11, 2005
Wenatchee, WA
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Killer site man, good use of pics, and really seems to fit the brand...

One thing, your link on the "media" page is bad for the Mike Metz can can shot...

It brings up the lower pic, might have to edit that "zone" so the html points to the correct pic...just fyi

:thumb: though...

Thanks, I will get it fixed. Thanks for letting me know.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
frideswag.com said:
You don't need to, thanks for checkin out the site.
That's a nice site you have there. :thumb: Way beyond my feeble web skills.

I did find your SWAG can on the clothing page to be a bit ironic in relation to this thread. :D

MancilG said:
yeah asshats
What are you whining about?