Quantcast

Check it!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
SkaredShtles said:
Isn't there some way to reject a post referencing some weird thing that's been posted like a dozen times already? :confused: ;)

-S.S.-
sorry man, i did a search. should have figured it had already been posted, this IS ridemonkey. i just didn't know how old it was.

i know i'm a newb, sorry!

aw, crap, fine. i'll just post another pic of me riding in a skirt...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
why, thank you, biggins :sneaky:

i like your avatar, btw ;)

thanks gorgeous. yours is nice to. do you want me to resize those pics so they will fit and e-mail em to ya? the other 2 riding pics?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Hmmm Biggins....

There is just enought time between these posts for you to log off and log back on as your alter ego just to give yourself props. Your slippin dude.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bigginsis said:
i always knew. dude i grew up answering all those phone calls from girls.
what?!?

but..but, biggins told me the pic of me is the only a$$ he's ever looked at in his whole life....

do you think he maybe wasn't telling me the truth?

;)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
what?!?

but..but, biggins told me the pic of me is the only a$$ he's ever looked at in his whole life....

;)
yes exactly. its not how many asses i have seen, its the quality of the current ass that really matters. and yours is top notch.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
zod said:
Of course the admins can see the IP address of a post, so they know the truth...... ;)
my dad is on ridemonkey as well. look for him he is bigginsr

J

JRB

DVNT said:
Hmmm Biggins....

There is just enought time between these posts for you to log off and log back on as your alter ego just to give yourself props. Your slippin dude.
You mean you're slipping , right???

J

JRB

biggins said:
yes exactly. its not how many asses i have seen, its the quality of the current ass that really matters. and yours is top notch.

Or the quality ass kissin that the boy is dealing out tryin here. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
You mean you're slipping , right???

Yea, but I wanted to seem cool and hip so I threw in a "dude" and omitted the "g" from Slipping, and used the e-cool your instead of you are, so I'd be popular with all the kidZ. (Z instead of s). :help:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DVNT said:
Yea, but I wanted to seem cool and hip so I threw in a "dude" and omitted the "g" from Slipping, and used the e-cool your instead of you are, so I'd be popular with all the kidZ. (Z instead of s). :help:
mang dats ghey

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
Megan Black said:
what?!?

;)
megan you just PM me and i'll give you the low-down...for example, my cousin walking in on biggins and some girl in their underwear on the stairs at my parents house. or the time he got caught in the shower with a girl...or....well you get the picture.

although he IS very picky - so your rump is obviously high-quality.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bigginsis said:
megan you just PM me and i'll give you the low-down...for example, my cousin walking in on biggins and some girl in their underwear on the stairs at my parents house. or the time he got caught in the shower with a girl...or....well you get the picture.

although he IS very picky - so your rump is obviously high-quality.
awesome, thanks! what better ally to have than his sister!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
umm, Hello, Yo MeganBlack - I wanna see the pics!!
(oh that reminds me, I picked up a Megan this w/e - she had a mighty fine ass too! coincidence? Hmm?)

pics too big? email them to me - I'll host/post them :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i guess she doesnt wan tthem posted i offered to resize and post them for her and i already have them in my gmail as it is.

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
You could at least play along! It is Monday
don't tell anyone, but she IS hot. i'm not above appreciating the female form. in fact, here at work we have named all of our favorite female med students according to their appearance.

does making out with one girl in college make you a lesbian?