Quantcast

Check out the March issue of Spokes Magazine!

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
Hey, peeps, I wrote the cover story, "Preventing Death by Office Chair," for the March issue of Spokes Magazine, the Mid-Atlantic cycling/recreation monthly mag, so please check it out. The magazine is available for free at most bike shops in VA, MD, and DC, and also in parts of PA, WV, and DE. I'm not sure which bikes shops have received it yet, so make sure you call first if you really want to pick it up.

I hope you like it!

Thanks for your time!

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
I picked up a copy at Revolution in Clarendon last night. It was a great read Jenn! :thumb: Well written as always. It was great to read about your discovery of the sport and your evolution as a rider. Maybe someone reading your article will be inspired to take some risks and try something new.

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
DamienC said:
I picked up a copy at Revolution in Clarendon last night. It was a great read Jenn! :thumb: Well written as always. It was great to read about your discovery of the sport and your evolution as a rider. Maybe someone reading your article will be inspired to take some risks and try something new.
Oh, awesome! Thanks, Damien! I'm so glad you got your hands on a copy, especially since you're the first person to take me downhilling!

I really do hope it will inspire some other people. Really, if I can do it, anyone can.

Thanks again!:thumb:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I'm going to have to go find a copy to give to my wife! Maybe your article will inspire her. Not that we can afford a 2 dh bike family. We can barely afford one....

mtbingdude

Chimp
Jan 17, 2005
our shop got it in yesterday, and i read it first thing. Best artical ive ever seen in Spokes, awsome job!

"an undiclosed location in maryland" :P

Apr 9, 2004
Mount Carmel,PA
Got my copys. Thanks for the favor. I enjoyed the article. Very well written and was as interesting as I had expected.

weather is turning nice here in Kentucky, looking forward to get out of my chait and back on the chair lift!!!