Quantcast

Check out the New Speedy Beaver Racing Website!

Nov 21, 2003
Hey fellow Monkeys,

We have just updated our entire website with a new look, articles, pictures, and great information on our sponsors. Hope you take the time to check it out.

www.speedybeaverracing.com

We look forward to seeing you at Jason Mosley's next PA Fun ride on April 2!

Mama Beaver :p

DirtSquirt

Chimp
Mar 2, 2005
To the right of Seattle
Hey There,

Just checked out your site. Looks great! I saw the new schedule and I'm hoping to make it on the 2 April. Should I RSVP? It sounds like the fling is just a huge gathering of riders having a great time. I saw the pics from another thread. In the past, have there been other women out riding? Hopefully they are. Being female myself it's sometimes nice to pal around with less testosterone, but hey, I'll ride with anyone providing they want to ride with me! :thumb:

DirtSquirt :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
If youre sure about going to PA, drop Jason M an e-mail. You can get his contact info on the front page of the PA spring fling sticky thread. It helps him plan food and shuttles. You can still show and register the day of the race also.

Beavers! Great looking Website! Cant wait to see you all dominate the PNW race scene.....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
DirtSquirt said:
Hey There,

Just checked out your site. Looks great! I saw the new schedule and I'm hoping to make it on the 2 April. Should I RSVP? It sounds like the fling is just a huge gathering of riders having a great time. I saw the pics from another thread. In the past, have there been other women out riding? Hopefully they are. Being female myself it's sometimes nice to pal around with less testosterone, but hey, I'll ride with anyone providing they want to ride with me! :thumb:

I think you will be surprized with the turn out of women there. Last one there was probably 6 or so girls there. This time you will see all the Beavers...and hopefully the women that were there last time. If you know of any girls that ride, invite them too! It is so much fun! :thumb:

Nov 21, 2003
DirtSquirt said:
Hey There,

We hope to see you in PA! The more girls the better, right Bibs? ;)

yea, but Im a monk now and practice religion. I have given up on ladies an dchoose the way of christ, he dies for my sins(which happen every summer in Whistler) So I am happy to make a new friend, but we are all equals :D AHAHAH Just kididng....btu i will have my new bike so im all about riding!! ;) you beavers, always looking out for me...such a good group! love you girls!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
the site doesnt work in firefox...but is fine in IE.

other than that... nicely done :)

EDIT: also while inside any of the profiles, the top links dont work

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Someone just reminded me that april 2 is a saturday and that the sunday is the 3rd. I mailed Jason to confirm what day/date the event is on......

either way im there.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
seand said:
the site doesnt work in firefox...but is fine in IE.

other than that... nicely done :)

EDIT: also while inside any of the profiles, the top links dont work
I use firefox and it works fine for me.
(my version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0)

But the links do take you to a 404 error if in a profile....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
I use firefox and it works fine for me.
(my version: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.5) Gecko/20041107 Firefox/1.0)

But the links do take you to a 404 error if in a profile....
Thanks,
I've let Mama Beav know! :D

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
yeah i do :)

was compiling something so i had to use a different machine...

notice the table layout problem? its just something most people who develop with/for IE tend to fall victim too...

Attachments

DirtSquirt

Chimp
Mar 2, 2005
To the right of Seattle
MUTOLI said:
I think you will be surprized with the turn out of women there. Last one there was probably 6 or so girls there. This time you will see all the Beavers...and hopefully the women that were there last time. If you know of any girls that ride, invite them too! It is so much fun! :thumb:
Well it definitely sounds like I have to go and invite some others. I'm not on a "womens empowerment trip" but it's great to see us women (other than a nationally sponsored rider) enjoy pushing our limits in the gravity fed movement.

I'll be the one looking lost with a yellow bullit. :confused:

DirtSquirt

Nov 21, 2003
Thanks for noting the quirks with the website guys. I am just an amatuer, so I don't really know why its not working right in Firefox, I developed it in Frontpage. Anyway, I knew there were some broken links, so thanks for pointing them out.

DirtSquirt

Chimp
Mar 2, 2005
To the right of Seattle
oly said:
If youre sure about going to PA, drop Jason M an e-mail. You can get his contact info on the front page of the PA spring fling sticky thread. It helps him plan food and shuttles. You can still show and register the day of the race also.

Beavers! Great looking Website! Cant wait to see you all dominate the PNW race scene.....

Thanks Oly. Just sent the email to Jason telling him I'm there.......

cool!