Quantcast

Check out this guys suit...another random dh girlie shot

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Ok...this guy was in the Bellagio in Vegas last weekend...not sure why he would have a suit made in such an atrocious color, but it looked like a well cut suit...

Yellow stars, green clovers and purple moons, you'll never get my lucky charms!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Only in the Bellagio :thumb:

I was thinking his HO's are probably around the corner and he's just going some marking with the fine gentleman.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
That was clever...

If you were the leprechaun I bet it would go something like this...

yellow stars, green clovers and purple moons...she already got my balls...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

If you were a leprechaun it would probably go something like this....

Yellow stars, green clovers and purple moons if I put anymore tacky stuff on my wall I'll have to move into a trailer park.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
That was really weak...but nice try...
He couldn't be happy with the win from the first post. He just had to Stosh it up. :nope:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Win...pfff...that was no win...he just doesn't get the cheesey kitch part of the elvis/jesus velvet painting...

No no - I meant this part -

Yellow stars, green clovers and purple moons, you'll never get my lucky charms!

He has always sucked at insults. :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Maybe the guys runnin from "certain" people and would use his suit to camouflage himself in a billiard hall? :rolleyes:
thank god the weekend is here.........

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
we have a chain of stores in memphis that sell three piece suits in all shades and colors that go along with that green suit. Greg's store for men, Burt's and Marty's. They also sell "aligator and snake" shoes died the same colors inspired by crayola. hats to match. Probably some jewlery as well. you can pick up the neon trouser socks of your choice 2 for 3 dollars at the flea market. and on sunday morning watch out girl. its like rainbows vomitted in church parking lots all over the city.