Quantcast

Check out this scooter!!!

J

JRB

ahahaha - he flipped him off and then dusted his ass with the goped.

dh boyeee

Cesspool
Nov 16, 2004
hiding from your dad
i like the blowoff valve on the scooter, HAHAHA! that just goes to show you, no matter how cool you think you are, ur just cool enough to get beat by a kid on a goped

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Im not entirely sure that race footage is real, how could the go-ped avoid spinning its wheel and or looping out? I think the race may have been BS and they sped up the tape. Still awesome though, even if it cant really beat a WS6.

B_A_MTBIKER

Monkey
May 4, 2004
Where the wild things are
yeh it definitely wasn't a full-on race, that scooter in no way could have handled as much power as the WS6 could put out with that type of engine plus the 150HP nitrous shot. Sweet-ace scooter none the less.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
That was great!

Depending on the clutch used, the gearing, and the horsepower to weight ratio it could be real. I think the scooter would only keep up for a short distance though. Overall the car is gonna go faster than a go-ped givin enough road. Reminds me of the go-karts I used to race. I used to dust cars all the time in that thing. Of course it was a racing machine, and built to go very quick (There is a difference between quick and fast). I would top out at about 80mph though due to gearing. 100cc 2 stroke motor, centrifugal oil bath clutch that didn't kick in till 10,000 rpm and racing slicks. Fun fun!

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
yeah I have no doubt that the go-ped could possibly have the power to weight ratio to beat the WS6, I just dont see how it could possibly put it down. It had no wheelie bar or anything, and the kid ws standing straight up. Loopout city.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
TheInedibleHulk said:
yeah I have no doubt that the go-ped could possibly have the power to weight ratio to beat the WS6, I just dont see how it could possibly put it down. It had no wheelie bar or anything, and the kid ws standing straight up. Loopout city.
watch it again, notice the wheelie bar :)

Oct 30, 2001
Fremont
I'm very doubtful of the ped keeping up. Nitrous on peds have been around for a while but going over 40mph? It's been some time since i've hit up Gopednation to see what's new on the scene.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
how many HSPW is that trans am? 450 u think w/o nitrous. Whats that myst that there spraying? is it the nitrouse? hhmmm, whipits.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
mack said:
how many HSPW is that trans am? 450 u think w/o nitrous. Whats that myst that there spraying? is it the nitrouse? hhmmm, whipits.
uh, i am pretty sure it is the blowoff. You don't usually go sprayin nitro everywhere, it is injected directly into the cylinder with either an injector or a fogger.

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
I dont see how the guy did'nt lose control of the front tire... the tire was skinny and small. Going that speed which looked like 60-80mph the tire is gonna wobble and anyone would wash out. Maybe it had like mini sway bars on it though. Although I bet it would be a nice rush to go that fast on a scooter with just 2 inches between you and the ground.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Transcend said:
uh, i am pretty sure it is the blowoff. You don't usually go sprayin nitro everywhere, it is injected directly into the cylinder with either an injector or a fogger.

tha car doesn't have a turbo yo. So what the hell is it blowing off?

And nitrous can be bad for your car in certain conditions. Like if you don't know how to use it

sama1ter

Monkey
Apr 29, 2004
The OC
ummm yeah this is embarresing-i used to RACE those-a decent one costs about 3000 to build. top speed on is about 50 on a air tired, chain driven one(as apposed to the solid tire, spindle driven). They are alot of fun to mess around on.