Quantcast

check the movies and the pics!!!

The where is either phenix city alabama or harris county georgia...

glad you liked it, I don't know what "sound" you are referring too. If it is in the first video that is chris wyatt bottoming the hell out of his dhx... He had it set up for an upcoming race and didn't want to change it up... thanks for the praise, I am hoping the playground will give me a leg up on my travels to alaska via whistler! I gathered all the clips up into a video but it is too large to host on my site or any other "send in" sites... boomer

Yeah man, good ears on that one, that was karl the killer... I have another angle I am working on getting up on the site where he screams directly into the camera. He intones - " jesus copulating christ" He was trying to stay out of the camera and managed to get into it via the audibles! I have never seen anyone go that big in person... it was very sick. Wyatt did it once with no warning and then we got him to do it again, he went fast to insure clearance but overjumped by a good ten - fifteen feet.Both times!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004

A crappy pic of the landing of that vid.
He landed just a bike length before the end of the tranny.

lucas

Chimp
Apr 30, 2004
Good deal Boomer - Sorry you guys couldn't make Full Throttle, but I'll be coming your way in another month or so.
The roller coaster bridge looks great