Quantcast

Cheers to Marzocchi Customer Service

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
Was having trouble finding the right mounting hardware for the Roco that's going on the Kumicho this season, so I gave a call to Marzo USA today. Not only was it fast and easy to order, they gave me a break off the usual exorbitant price and told me it would ship out today.

:cupidarrow:

For those of you who have been following the various "crappy service" threads, I'd just like to note that some companies do get it.

droplover

Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
Colorado
It's always a pleasant experience dealing with Marzocchi. I have been dealing with Marz. customer service for about 4 years now, and I've never had one bad experience. IMO, they have the BEST customer service in the industry.....even better than their products.:)

pillete

Monkey
Mar 25, 2005
I just got off the phone talking to Chris, and he is sending me some small parts for my 888 FREE off charge, great service

be350ka

Chimp
Jul 5, 2007
It seems that there may have been a shakeup over there lately. They now have a rep monitoring the boards on MTBR and he answers any and all questions that you may have. Also, it seems that BP has left the building and from what I have gathered it is a good thing.

I am very pleased to see the level of effort that they are putting into the CS end of their operation.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Marz gave my nothing but a headache.... I'll never run a Marz product again, inconsistent quality control, I had a horrible time dealing with their CS when I had problems with my 06' 888RC2X, and my 07 Roco came with no oil in it. Fox has ruled so far with me, and SRAM has been nothing but rainbows and unicorns when it comes to dealing with them in my experience. So Marz can keep their heavy products and bad CS while I enjoy my light, awesome, and hella dope SRAM and Fox suspension.
But it's cool to hear that Marz may be turing their rep around. I hope it's a lasting fad.