Quantcast

Cheez-Its

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Meh. I used to love them when I was younger, but somehow now they taste like dogfood to me.

Being a parent, I now get me some cheesy goodness from another source! :thumb:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Cheese-its were always one of my favorite things to eat during endurance races. They had salt, salt is goooood, and they made me thirsty so I drank some too. :)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Heidi said:
Cheese-its were always one of my favorite things to eat during endurance races. They had salt, salt is goooood, and they made me thirsty so I drank some too. :)

I agree - salt is good, last year at 24 hours adren/Dalton we eat a can of pringles in about 90 seconds

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i'm on a saltines kick right now. i work in a deli so i have access to the individual serving saltines that come 2 to a package. they are so good that i can't stop eating them. cheez-its and goldfish are a road trip staple.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
laura said:
i'm on a saltines kick right now. i work in a deli so i have access to the individual serving saltines that come 2 to a package. they are so good that i can't stop eating them. cheez-its and goldfish are a road trip staple.
I love Saltines and tuna fish...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
jacksonpt said:
Cheese-its are the best snack cracker going.

Combos are the official roadtrip food.
Combos? Nasty, dude. When my buddy would get drunk and shake food out of the college dorm vending machines, you know it'd always be giving up the Combos to spite him.