eli krackenberry
lars n bars sternberg
brad benedict

did it rain/snow there? it's dumping rain up here

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
Naish got 1st in jr x dh with a 537 ish. Didn't stay for pro results but it was a sweet race
Results are up.

He won by 16 -sixteen- seconds !!! That's sick!
Hummm the joy to be young and careless. He probably did not even notice it was nasty ;)

go-ride.com

Monkey
Oct 23, 2001
Salt Lake City, UT
Way to go Naish Ulmer! Beat the JrX field by 16 seconds, beat the whole semi-pro field, and ran a time fast enough to finish 11th Pro. Looks like it's time to start training for Worlds.

Looks like a couple of the CO based racers really know that track. Awesome runs by Bennet and Leonard.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Another request for photos!

Some shots of dudes rippin' in the snow would be sweet...

Or some shots in the sun...

Or just some pics would be nice...

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
wait, now i'm confused....:bonk:

was there snow on the track?! i heard something about snow being on the ground out there still, but at the resort as well?..

merft

Chimp
May 16, 2007
Remember Angel Fire is nowheresville. It's a 3 hour drive to the closest commercial airport. Internet and non-AT&T cell service is spotty at best. I could only get sporadic Internet in my condo lobby by assuming the Revolved Half Moon Pose next to the broken soda machine. Needless to say, it was only to quickly check email. Pics will be up, just give folks a little time to come back to the 21st century.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Damn sounds like you should of come out to the parking lot. I know several people that had internet access in the parking lots. Cell service for the most part you were roaming.

Yes, there was snow on the course Friday and Saturday. At one point I was making fresh tracks. The snow did make it easy to look back and see how poorly of a line you rode:banghead:

By race day the course was bone dry and almost dusty. I think we went through every course condition possible over the weekend at Angel Fire.

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
thanks for the plug Spomer & everyone else. i'm workin on Monday's finals report, photos & interview now. sorry for the delay. there was some nasty flu/bug going on around the pits & i was lucky to grab hold of it on the way home. Thanks to Griz, DK & Waylon for driving my sorry ass back to so cal... been passed out in bed ever since. i "literally" just woke up.

cheers,

-D-

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
thanks for the plug Spomer & everyone else. i'm workin on Monday's finals report, photos & interview now. sorry for the delay. there was some nasty flu/bug going on around the pits & i was lucky to grab hold of it on the way home. Thanks to Griz, DK & Waylon for driving my sorry ass back to so cal... been passed out in bed ever since. i "literally" just woke up.

cheers,

-D-
You really need to tell that black cloud to go away ;)

cheers,

-D-
Yeah you probably got that from me!!!! Thats what you get for hanging out in the yeti pits instead of taking photos ;) sorry to hear you got it so bad! That bastard laid me out saturday. it was a rough one for sure! get your ass better!!!!

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
Yeah you probably got that from me!!!! Thats what you get for hanging out in the yeti pits instead of taking photos ;) sorry to hear you got it so bad! That bastard laid me out saturday. it was a rough one for sure! get your ass better!!!!
Ha... would still rather have stayed in the pits rather than head up that cold, wet mtn! haha
still feeling the affects from it today... not as bad right now, but not fun either.

Monday report is up... working on updating the rest of the site now... as well as a few interviews from AF.