Quantcast

Chili MX Photos

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
I like the shot of rudi (sp?). Third from the left on the first post. I got a couple at the practice session that I will throw up tonight when I get home.

Good shots! :thumb:

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
hey shawn(sp) my leg is good. I get my stitches out on wednesday and I should be ready to ride. I ordered a new BB and crank set that should be here by thursday. Performance Bikes actually warrantied the BB. of course I didnt mention that I did it on a 20+ foot jump :D :D

2young2ride

Chimp
Nov 23, 2003
Colorado
Johns doing fine but he cant ride for a while. I went to his house yesterday and talked to hime. He said he minght be riding by blast the mass but he not sure. I bet you have watched that tape you got about a hundred times.

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
yeah, I have watched that movie alot. Its pretty gross. The doctor says that I might be able to be on my bike by the Keystone Race on the 20th. But if I am not, I will probabally go to watch. where did you come up with your name?

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
Shawn, do you know if John is still interested in selling the brakes he won in Nathrop? If so I will probabally buy them. Are you going to race in Keystone? Need info go to keystones summer website and look for the freeride freenzy.

Chutney

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Tacoma, Wa
big boy said:
hey, thanks for pointing out the picture of me. I didn't even see it.
who is chutney?

Im Jonathan (stealth black Ironhorse). I think that I might have gotten a shot of you, Ill check when I get home.

Jonathan

2young2ride

Chimp
Nov 23, 2003
Colorado
hey rudi I think john is still selling those brakes. I ask him tomorrow. Im not sure if im going to that race. Its up to my dad. He's my only ride up there.

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
Shawn, if my leg is OK and if all my parts actually come, there is a small chance that I might go to Keystone. If I go Ill ask my dad if you can get a ride with us. How did you do in the down hill in Angle Fire?

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
Shawn, I cant race in Keystone. The doctor says that Ill screw my leg up If I race. Ill be there though just to hang out. give me a call some time. Maybe we can ride.
303-499-8836

2young2ride

Chimp
Nov 23, 2003
Colorado
hey rudi that suckes that you cant ride this weekend. :nuts:
Johns doesnt have a ridemonkey acount. I talked to john today and his collarbone is getting worse. He might have to get surgery on it.

big boy

Monkey
Apr 30, 2004
boulder CO.
That really sucks. Tell him that I hope he feels/gets better. I will probabally see you in Keystone. I am going up with some friends to hang out. see ya