Quantcast

>>>Chocolate air Fridump GMT<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good mornin!

Sitting in the woods, all camouflaged and stuff, hoping for a deer to walk on by. Just had to check in with you good people first though.

20201002_071634.jpg

Hope y'all have a great day!

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I dragged myself to the pool early this morning for 2500 yards of thoughts and prayers. I'll go for a run at some point later today. Weekend MTB plans are now shot due to yesterday's mechanical.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i guess i should do a work. that's the one thing about quarantine WFH... its much more relaxing to sit and drink coffee and peruse the internets first thing than in the office.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
also, hi.

I think I made a good choice with my garmin fitness tracker. Needed something smaller than my samsung watch but with all of the notification and tracking features...here she be.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Not sure which decision was the bad one last night... the strong edible, the 5 tall cans of beer or the ghost pepper chips. :panic:

I need a nap and I just woke up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey has gum surgery this morning. I'm back to work after working 3 days in the last three weeks; been nice. Slept on the floor in Hannah's room last night, but it let Wifey sleep, so that's a positive. And I was smiling within 2min of waking up when all my news apps had alerts that Cheeto has the COVID.

Serious question - if the president were to die before the election, since ballots are already being cast and he's on them, how the fuck does that work? In most states laws say it's too late to change ballots. Some states have voting started.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Here. Wifey has gum surgery this morning. I'm back to work after working 3 days in the last three weeks; been nice. Slept on the floor in Hannah's room last night, but it let Wifey sleep, so that's a positive. And I was smiling within 2min of waking up when all my news apps had alerts that Cheeto has the COVID.

Serious question - if the president were to die before the election, since ballots are already being cast and he's on them, how the fuck does that work? In most states laws say it's too late to change ballots. Some states have voting started.
His name stays on the ballot but the vote is for whoever is the GOP candidate

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
key cards suck.

new key cards...no bueno...

front desk lady pass key card....no bueno....

waiting for a manger to let me in my room so i can get my bag and check out....i wonder what super powers the manager will have...

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
Trying to absorb the News that Donnie Darko and Melanie have CoffeeBoi19. Only watching 10mins of the shit show debate before cutting power to the TV, I figured his heart would explode first, Trump looked like he was bricked-up on Cocaine, Novocain, and Red Bull.

I'm calling BS but, I'm no Rhodes Scholar.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Ordered some new glasses as my old pair are totally scratched up. Found a decent deal but still more expensive than in the US but no US travel and the old pair as getting hard to see out of.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Yesterday's first truck was a bust. Then I found one a little older but literally perfect. One owner '00 with 118k. Bone stock and flawless. Just need to make sure the bank is cool with the age.

Screenshot_20201001-200229.png

Just like Amber only 8 years newer, but I am getting it 8 years later. So basically the same, only extra cab vs long bed. Same wheelbase.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
In a Teams meeting right now about moving some servers and a manager just asked "so what is the risk here?".

Technical guy responded, in the most monotone flat voice with "well the risk is complete and utter total failure. It can't get worse than that". Followed by silence.

lol'd hard with a colleague.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Want to go for a ride. Shit to do here, gotta take small dog to vet at 4. Looks like my best option is to squeeze in a road ride but the wind is pretty bad. Hmmm........

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Also want to get in a ride today... I've heard rumors the AQI is projected to go to hell in a handbasket... so maybe... NOW?
I rode my bike in. Was fine air quality, just cold because summer is suddenly over

If it's really bad at 5 PM when it's time to head out I'll hop on the train w/bike in tow and cut my ride distance that way.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What is 'strong'?
10mg? 25mg?
It was supposed to be 10mg, and perhaps the beer had something to do with it, but I passed out HARD. Felt more like 20mg. And slept right through the night, probably would also have slept through my alarm, if it wasn't for the cat jumping on the bed and pawing at my face to be fed breakfast.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
What is 'strong'?
10mg? 25mg?
Jeezus. I'm down to 2.5mg and find that it works quite well in the evenings. I believe 10mg, at this point, would whack me right proper.
I rode my bike in. Was fine air quality, just cold because summer is suddenly over

If it's really bad at 5 PM when it's time to head out I'll hop on the train w/bike in tow and cut my ride distance that way.
Opened a window briefly... fucking stinks like shit out there already. :mad: