Quantcast

Chris01 i see you...

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Ok i'll start. the stumpy just wasent up to the stress of a race and didnt not perform well. I lost 3 minutes from last year and like 6 places. it sucked and i'm still mad.

how was everybody elses race weekend?

Chris01

Chimp
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas Area
Hey, just logged in and saw this. Sunday wasn't my day this time. There was a small wreck at the start line... I got caught behind it. Went into the woods DFL!! The field was huge (60+) so I spent most of the day trying to catch as many as possible... finished 32nd! OUCH!

I will be back in Ruston, hopefully the results will be better, but now my focus has turned to MOAB. Yeee Haaa another 24hour race!

Sorry about your frame issues, and yes you have some sandbaggers in your group. The guy that won your class trains with me, he finished 2nd in a local DORBA sport race last week, right behind some of the top state sport racers.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by Chris01

Sorry about your frame issues, and yes you have some sandbaggers in your group. The guy that won your class trains with me, he finished 2nd in a local DORBA sport race last week, right behind some of the top state sport racers.
thanks. sorry to hear about the wreck. I think RG got it on film.

you let that guy know i got something for him at the bryan race:) :devil: