Quantcast

***Christmas Eve, GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
:wave:

Get out there and spend all your money to buy loved ones things they don't need, you subservient, commercial whores!

I'll be at work. :(
i promised my family free health care and they could keep their doctors....

merry jesus day eve one and all.....you are the grease that helps the gears of capitalism grind eveything to dust....

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Santa Day!!! I had my quasi-interview with the agency recruiter yesterday and it could not have gone any better. The job I'm going for would be a promotion and he said I'm a very strong candidate, and currently the only one being considered. So now I need to actually interview for the job. An added and unexpected bonus is that this job would cut 50 miles/1 hour off my daily drive time. That would be awesome. 10 miles each way! That's bike distance, although technically anything can be bike distance, I guess.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Awakening.
Bed makening.
Fast breakening.
Dog walk takening.
Then ass Shakening to get to the ski hill.

Surely @Toshi’s steakening.
Sounds like @Nick might be bakening.
When in-laws visit @jonKranked his smile is fakening.
Whatever happened to @canadmos cakening?
Don’t any of y’all be mistakening my rhyming genius skill.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Awoken by small child body slam to the head while sleeping on the floor in her room. This is a good start to the day.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Just put a steak in the fridge to start its thawing process—thanks for the reminder, FT.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Merry Christmas, heathens! May your festivus be filled with quality alcohol or other substance of your choice.
Potato salad is finished, fish procured, potato soup in the making soon, beers are in the fridge, I think I am quite ready.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Merry Christmas (Eve) Monkeys!!!

Chilling with the dogs, everyone seems to be adjusting well. Roughhousing will take some time as Indy didn't like Abbey growling at me and vise versa. The two of them have started to play, but then Hank gets weird seeing Indy growl at Abbey. There will be some adjustments, but I think it will be fine.

IMG_20191224_084040.jpg

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
So I changed the fuel pump, sender, and module in the M yesterday... Just took it for a drive. Holy fuck monkeys. I definitely was not getting full fuel flow before.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I just did it. I booked a ticket to see Cats, the movie.

45EA8416-E749-4CE1-83F0-C3828C8E4893.jpeg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Another successful day of keeping other men's wives satisfied. One ring looked so damn hawt that someone might be getting a third kid tonight. Muhahahaha...

13-15 hour days everyday for the past couple weeks has made me a very tired elf. Still have a couple commissions to work on later this week. Then back to training for the A.T. And by training I mean pitching the tent in the yard and taking a nap.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Tidings bitches!!!!!!

pagan feast week is underway since solstice, dead tree in the house has gifts for little ones under it. We went light on the gifts this year, kids gotta share a climbing dome and couple other things.

hope your Yule log burns all night.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
@jimmydean it's... Just... It broke traction in 4th under full throttle acceleration. That's just a bad situation. Also, I have other cars to pay for and selling it gets Wifey on board with a Porsche once the girls are gone.