Quantcast

Chuck Norris To ride for Canfield Brothers in 06'

The Brothers Canfield have reportedly signed famed Texas Ranger and Nordic Track user Chuck Norris to ride His signature seriesFat Fatty Fat Daddy Fat Boy Fat in the upcomming 06' World Cup Series. Lance And Chris have been keeping the specs of Norris frame top secret, but sources close to them have said that it will have a triple butted quad top tube steel front triangle, heat treated 13257 ali rear, 180mm rear axle, and a whopping 39'' of air/coil/lava sprung travel. "We cant wait to see Chuck out there racing agaist the likes or Minnaar, Hill and Peaty, and of couse if he doesn't win on the hill we know he'll win with the ladys". Stay tuned this could be the biggest development DH has to offer this season. Good Luck Chuck.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Jimmy_Pop said:
you are 100% Pure D jackas.s

pls go back to mtbr, you contribute Zero to RM
Contributing 0 or even less than 0 is common here, there is no qualifications for posts.

If there was 90% of the posts would never make it.

Personally I think Norris is a bitch and he got his hairy f&ckin arm broke all to hell by Bruce Lee. He needs to put on his chaps and wear some lipstick and hang out in truck stops where his true calling is.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
One time Chuck Norris challenged Lance Armstrong to a "Who has the most testicles" Contest.

Chuck Norris won by 5.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Chuck Norris became stuck on top of a chainlink fence fleeing from tranny prostitutes that he owed heroin money to.

He was eaten by wild dogs while he screamed like a little girl.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked a single-celled organism for not having the mental capcity to understand his greatness. He inadvertantly created evolution.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
manziman said:
Rather than being birthed like a normal child, Chuck Norris instead decided to punch his way out of his mother's womb. Shortly thereafter he grew a beard.
And behind that beard is not a chin; merely another fist.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
You know, all of these lame chuck norris jokes have been posted repeatedly on this and every other forum on the planet.

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Little known Chuck Norris Fact:
Chuck has only to tattoos , they were adminstered shortly after his birth( By his DR. No lesss), One on his left Buttocks says "BAD" one on his right Buttocks "ASS".....

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Blang BLang... dem toofs is tuf G!!!

why didn't you have the dentist do that when you had that little toof incedent? you know the Roundhouse to the face!

happy 3000 YO!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.

I know, I know, but for being a worthless post, 38 responses in less than 8 hours can't be wrong, and besides, Chuck Norris is going to clean up as World Cup Champ, and I can't wait to get that frame.:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

next time I'll make sure that my worthless post somehow involves Sam Hill, the IH Sunday, or SC V-10, so that we can all write about that #HIT for the 1000th time.:p