Quantcast

Church

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I won't start going to church until they start serving beer and stop talking about god and telling me how to live my life. So until church becomes a bar, I'll just keep going to the bar. Wait a second...

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
I won't start going to church until they start serving beer and stop talking about god and telling me how to live my life. So until church becomes a bar, I'll just keep going to the bar. Wait a second...
talk about your 'press button, receive stoOpid'

da.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I love church. The MIL takes the kids every sunday while I ride.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
You're all going to get DirtyMike up at arms.

I went to see the Church at the Backroom in the late 80s. Mighty Lemon Drops opened up. It was good fun. Saw the Butthole Surfers the next week, in one of millions of their Austin shows.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
You my good man need to join me in the bar at the Christmas fair this year. There is also hot dogs, glög, meat balls and potato salad because you do not want to drink on an empty stomach. When the fair is we over all volunteers finish off the weekend with all the snaps you can drink.