Quantcast

Clairemont DJ's (San Diego)

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
Anyone riding the dirt jumps in the Clairemont area? Down one of the many canyons. Looks like a sweet bmx/hardtail spot, and maybe a full squish if you've got the huevos.

bfranke

Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
San Diego
yeah, pvssies ride hard tails and BMX huh?
Whatcha talkin bout willis. Is that a little prejudice I'm sensing? If so, remind me not to ride with you.

I ride there quite often. Haven't lately because of my hardtail being down..hopefully I will get it fixed soon. I've made it through the pack on a FS, but it's waaay better on a HT.
Good to hear, I hope to get down there soon.

Forgivenick

Chimp
Jan 11, 2008
La Mesa, CA
Anyone riding the dirt jumps in the Clairemont area? Down one of the many canyons. Looks like a sweet bmx/hardtail spot, and maybe a full squish if you've got the huevos.
Yeah man, I should be riding in a few weeks. I am trying to figure out where the good sections are though. I hear they are mostly near the west side of the 805, but are the best ones near Nobel Dr or Governor?

Forgivenick

Chimp
Jan 11, 2008
La Mesa, CA
Do you guys want to help build repair some other DJ sites throughout the San Diego region? I do not want to broadcast where these are on sites/forums, but through individual emails to one another. I am hoping to get around 4-6 guys together at a site to have a build/repair party sometime between now and March (while the dirt still has some moisture in it). If you are down, email me at nicholas.janssen@gmail.com.