Quantcast

Classifieds find of the day

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
You seem to be exaggerating just a bit.

3500 CAD is 2800 US. Its got King hubs. New bearings and Anno are expensive, especially the way he did them. From what it sounds like in the description, the parts are like in excellent shape. So while its expensive, its nowhere near the giant farce you are suggesting. 2200 US I can see, which he will likely lower it to once he doesn't get any bites, except possibly from Rappers that want a bike to match thier grill.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
You seem to be exaggerating just a bit.

3500 CAD is 2800 US. Its got King hubs. New bearings and Anno are expensive, especially the way he did them. From what it sounds like in the description, the parts are like in excellent shape. So while its expensive, its nowhere near the giant farce you are suggesting. 2200 US I can see, which he will likely lower it to once he doesn't get any bites, except possibly from Rappers that want a bike to match thier grill.
That bike has been on pinkbike for several months at the same price, I believe. I doubt he's going to lower it.

Seems unlikely that anyone would pay that much for 2 generations old intense DH bike. I've seen M3's go for less on pinkbike and ebay.

S

seespotendo

its even personalized with HIS name! how could you pass up this great chance!?
lol

KevinR86

Chimp
Aug 13, 2006
Williamsburg VA
ok if all you bike riders hate pinkbike so much, then why the FVCK are you cruisin their forums lookin for stuff to make fun of on ridemonkey? go ride your bikes who gives a fvck about what somebody is asking for their bike?

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Seems like the rear tire would bottom on that seat just after sag. Can M1s fit a Rocco? I thought the Resi would hit the frame.

edit: I still have 2 M1 frames laying around. Maybe I should get then anno-ed...

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
ok if all you bike riders hate pinkbike so much, then why the FVCK are you cruisin their forums lookin for stuff to make fun of on ridemonkey? go ride your bikes who gives a fvck about what somebody is asking for their bike?
Seems like people are searching for deals (I just bought a frame off PB) and they invariably come across some funny stuff. Browsing the Buy/Sell and seeing a sort of goofy deal and posting it here doesn't seem like that big of an issue, no one's getting bent out of shape here...

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Listen guy, if someone posted that on here it would be the same thing. Ever notice there are thread topics like- craigslist find of the day, ebay find of the day?
Don't worry, warm weather will soon be here for us Northeast monkies and some of this will fade away. I will still post a lot, I am stuck in front of this LCD screen for 40+ hours a week :cupidarrow:

I'm sorry that you were picked on as a kid, I know it wasn't your fault.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen

Sounds like somebody's upset that they dropped all that coin on that gold ano job.