Quantcast

CLEMSON DS/DH Workday

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
Clemson Freeride will be hosting a workday this Saturday, 22nd, at 10 am!

Plans are to finish the remaining features of the DS course, as well as improvements to the DH course.

Please come out show your support, this work is for the upcoming race on the 14th of October!

Visit clemsonfreeride.com for directions!

So-EastMatt

Chimp
Oct 24, 2003
I'll try to make it out. I know last I talked to you, you said it was a collegiate race. Will it for sure be open for non-collegiate as well or do I need to get a late enrollment at C.U. in order to race?

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
There is a collegiate race sat., 13, and the Open the 14th!

A flyer will be coming out tommorow with allthe info on the race!

Murphy's Law

Monkey
Apr 29, 2006
Raleighwood NC
you guys having a DH & DS race in the same day? or what? whats the story?? I'm hoping to be back on the bike fully by October, and will totally make the trip down again, that course was fun as hell.

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
anywhere to camp out near there?-im sure issaqueena has something, but just dunno where.

some friends and i are going to race collegiate on sat and open on sun as well and would be interested in a place to post up the tent.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
anywhere to camp out near there?-im sure issaqueena has something, but just dunno where.

some friends and i are going to race collegiate on sat and open on sun as well and would be interested in a place to post up the tent.
dude...get on the college message boards and talk filthy to some Clemson chicks. You'll get a room, booze, and possibly that other thing if you're not too darn picky.

wiL

Monkey
Nov 28, 2006
Greenville, SC
dude...get on the college message boards and talk filthy to some Clemson chicks. You'll get a room, booze, and possibly that other thing if you're not too darn picky.
working on that...1 night in a tent with 2+ other males is a last resort option while near a college campus....

Matt, I'll let you know the plan and how many we have when it gets closer..thanks for the offer. I'll ask some ppls and see if we can hole up with them for the night.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Big bike class will return for both events :)

Wil im thinking we have enough couch space between our club. Although I was granted exclusive rights to the forest that day if you really want to camp I can get you a campground. Let me know

Jon

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
bump...
Hope to see some people out there sat. to help buff out both course.
Also is a great chance to give your to cents on any course changes!

hardtailpride

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
nope just going to give each one a solid coat of fine clay dust on top of a half inch layer of pine nedle.

Basically traction city :D

But honestly any comments or suggentions are greatly appreciated!