Quantcast

Cliff drop Vid

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Cause for those of us who don't possess the skills (or the time required to learn) required to snowboard, sleds are the next best option.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Too bad I'm in Socal, otherwise I would. All the ski resorts don't allow "non-directional devices."

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
i love sledding, me and my friends make huge jumps and go off them whenever it snows here, which is like...1 time each year...

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Someone needs to cut off the creator of this thread. The few posts I've seen by him have all been worthless. That is not freeriding. It is sledding. Please learn the forum rules, and try to contribute something worthwhile.

Darkreaper

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Away in the head
So now we're categorising again, huh? It's good huckin even if it ain't a bike! Honestly, you're so intolerant :p

Seriously though, it is pretty cool. Not quite bike related but definitely cool.

Freerider697

Monkey
Jun 16, 2005
AAAWWWww, does the baby want his bottle? stop complaining about my posts, if you dont like them dont read them.

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
There are forum rules for a reason. If you can't obey them, you will get banned. Just consider this your friendly reminder. Transcend won't be so kind. And in case you weren't aware, there is a website out there that has a lot of people you might get along with better. Check it out. www.pinkbike.com.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
every winter i do that snowboarding..if i were those kids i would duct tape like 50 pillows to my ass and my head and do bender's drop while attempting a backflip but that is just me