Quantcast

Cobra Starship

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Pop Punk is so 05 = Great song title....

I'm listening to them now. They're pretty good!

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This thread sucks. It has nothing to do with Cobras or starships.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I was looking for a 'GI Joe' connection.
I was thinking more "Snakes in a starship":biggrin:

"We saw no evidence of the hostlie organisms you described"
SLJ: "Good, cause I blew those mutha***king snakes out da mutha***king airlock

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I was thinking more "Snakes in a starship":biggrin:

"We saw no evidence of the hostlie organisms you described"
SLJ: "Good, cause I blew those mutha***king snakes out da mutha***king airlock
COOOOOOOOOOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
I was all like COOL! Knowing is half the battle! In SPACE! Turns out this thread is about some pansy-ass-whiney-emo band...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Season two featured (WWF professional wrestler made cartoon hero) Sgt. Slaughter, who appeared in the five-part season-opener Arise, Serpentor, Arise!. Fans of the 1980s G.I. Joe series made by Sunbow contend that the program jumped the shark in its second season with the introduction of the Cobra Emperor, Serpentor, and a slew of other new characters on both sides of the G.I. Joe/Cobra conflict. The quality of the scripting was seen to deteriorate during the second season along with the choppier animation, whose color scheme took on more gloomy hues.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Season two featured (WWF professional wrestler made cartoon hero) Sgt. Slaughter, who appeared in the five-part season-opener Arise, Serpentor, Arise!. Fans of the 1980s G.I. Joe series made by Sunbow contend that the program jumped the shark in its second season with the introduction of the Cobra Emperor, Serpentor, and a slew of other new characters on both sides of the G.I. Joe/Cobra conflict. The quality of the scripting was seen to deteriorate during the second season along with the choppier animation, whose color scheme took on more gloomy hues.
Hey, have you seen the Robot Chicken episode about Cobra and GI Joe? Freaking hilarious.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I had a golden flying chariot for Serpentor... that was so cool...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
All I ever wanted for Christmas as a kid was the GI Joe F-14. The closest I ever got was an old X-wing fighter found at a yard sale.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
All I ever wanted for Christmas as a kid was the GI Joe F-14. The closest I ever got was an old X-wing fighter found at a yard sale.
My buddy had an entire basement of just GI Joe toys. I think I remember a HUGE aircraft carrier too... I got some slacks and a button down. :bonk:

And they wonder why I became an engineer... :disgust:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
You guys are morons they arent an emo band at all, midtown is an indie rock band from NY, they are more of a electronica type band...

If i had to pop my collar im out...Brungeman or Palilla support me on the anti collar pop initiative here...

I listen to more sweedish death metal than anything ;)

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Pop Punk is so 05 = Great song title....

I'm listening to them now. They're pretty good!
The Church of Hot Addiction is pretty rad.:banana:

^ for some reason the bananna is perfect for this thread, looks like palilla on saturday night in the club we went to...:rolleyes:

shoot the j.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I didn't listen to them, but I'm not sure that I have any more respect for electronica than I do for emo stuff. Sorry.
I respect that, but the electronica stuff has a fresh sound compared to alot of garbage out there, comes down to opinion. Bottom line is that CS is not an emo band.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I respect that, but the electronica stuff has a fresh sound compared to alot of garbage out there, comes down to opinion. Bottom line is that CS is not an emo band.
I can dig that. I guess I should say that when I don't like electronica, I mean I can't listen to a round of it. A song here and there is fine. I guess my disdain would be pure techno. I have some friends that would put it on XM and drive me nuts. I was like, "We're not at a rave. Knock it off."

I'll have to check out CS. I don't know anything about them. I am out of the musical loop.