Quantcast

cocanut prep?

Dirt rider

Pro Rider
Nov 18, 2001
redneck wasteland
Ok I craked it open and got all the meat out but there is a thin brown layer on the outside of the meat that was between the meat and the shell can you eat this or when I grate the meat should I aviod grateing it too?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Here another option-

Punch holes through the "eyes" with an awl, pour out half the milk(into a highball glass for later), add Cocoribe or Malibu and a couple good drips of grenadine through the holes with a small funnel, shake and enjoy with a straw.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
llkoolkeg said:
Here another option-

Punch holes through the "eyes" with an awl, pour out half the milk(into a highball glass for later), add Cocoribe or Malibu and a couple good drips of grenadine through the holes with a small funnel, shake and enjoy with a straw.
I prefer to drink the rum straight from the bottle and then throw the coconut at people passing by.

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
I prefer to cut the coconut in half saving the milk, fill each half with fresh pineapple, wrap in foil and grill for 10 minutes. Top with a reduced sauce of the saved coconut milk, rum, dark brown sugar and butter, and add a dollop of mascarpone.

No better dessert in the world.